IGNORED

Reality Check

Red Robin

It really amazes me what do we need to do too get away from the bottom pack?

7 POINTS FROM 9 aint a bad snatch of points.

However everybody else around us is picking up points as well.

We really need two wins from the next two games.however I think we will beat Rotherham,however the Yeovil game will be tricky down there, a draw would be a good result, I would not be suprised if they did not nick it.

GJ keep on rolling the only way is up.

It really amazes me what do we need to do too get away from the bottom pack?

7 POINTS FROM 9 aint a bad snatch of points.

However everybody else around us is picking up points as well.

We really need two wins from the next two games.however I think we will beat Rotherham,however the Yeovil game will be tricky down there, a draw would be a good result, I would not be suprised if they did not nick it.

GJ keep on rolling the only way is up.

It just shows how costly those run of defeats were.As you say 7 points from 9 ain't a bad return but City remain second bottom.City's goal difference is so bad that is like having a point less.

It just shows how costly those run of defeats were.As you say 7 points from 9 ain't a bad return but City remain second bottom.City's goal difference is so bad that is like having a point less.

Yes, ans which is why at the end of the season, that could be the difference between survival and (gulp) you know what. I just hope that, if in the near future, we are a couple of goals up at half time, we press on and try for a huge win, and not try to keep it tight and ensure the points, because that's what usually happens.

We have got 7 points out of nine with two of those games being away from home and there is mass panic and hysteria on the board. If we were to get only 4 points out of every 9 available for the remainder of the season that would give us a minimum of 52 points which is normally enough to avoid relegation. However if we can put just one 8-10 match unbeaten run together between now and then we will easily be safe.

And remember, there will be at least two teams who will be going the wrong way between now and May. My guesses would be Port Vale and S****horpe but I may be proven wrong.

We have got 7 points out of nine with two of those games being away from home and there is mass panic and hysteria on the board. If we were to get only 4 points out of every 9 available for the remainder of the season that would give us a minimum of 52 points which is normally enough to avoid relegation. However if we can put just one 8-10 match unbeaten run together between now and then we will easily be safe.

And remember, there will be at least two teams who will be going the wrong way between now and May. My guesses would be Port Vale and S****horpe but I may be proven wrong.

I'd agree with those predictions. Scunny and Vale are both on the slide. The Dons and Swinedon are looking pretty poor, and Blackpool and Tranny won't climb the table too much. If we do our job there shouldn't be a problem.

That's always the problem with being down at the basement - whenever you pick up points it seems your rivals also manage to get some as well. We will have to wait for January's form and any new signings and outgoings before we will really see what kind of shape we are in - its like New Year's Dieting....see how lean and mean we can get!

2nd bottom, but we're still level on points with 4 other clubs, even after the worst run of results any of us can ever remember. A couple of wins and we're up to 17th or 18th.

I agree, as far as points go, we're level with several other teams, however, as other people have pointed out, where we fall down is in our goal difference. Basically it means that we really must set out to score as many goals as possible, and not sit back when we're winning 1-0 or 2-0. We have to narrow the gap or we'll always be struggling to keep up.

I agree, as far as points go, we're level with several other teams, however, as other people have pointed out, where we fall down is in our goal difference. Basically it means that we really must set out to score as many goals as possible, and not sit back when we're winning 1-0 or 2-0. We have to narrow the gap or we'll always be struggling to keep up.

Goals get you points and points move you up the League,As long as we win and others around lose, goals wont make any difference but points do.

In other words if we win 1-0 and the team above lose 5-4 we are still 3 points clear?

Goals get you points and points move you up the League,As long as we win and others around lose, goals wont make any difference but points do.

Ermm.... the reason City are currently bottom of the teams with 23 points is because of our poor goal difference...if at the end of the season several teams have the same number of points its the one with the worst goal difference that will go down - ask any Torquay fan if you don't understand it.

Ermm.... the reason City are currently bottom of the teams with 23 points is because of our poor goal difference...if at the end of the season several teams have the same number of points its the one with the worst goal difference that will go down - ask any Torquay fan if you don't understand it.

as long as we win our games and others around lose we will be fine!

before the gillingham game i would have galdly taken a point - i wasnt too optimistic about that game...but i was disspapointed with a draw...we need to finish teams of and keep closing down the opposition which i felt we did supurbly in the 1st half

Archived