IGNORED

Scott Murray

One Team

Anyone else as pleased as I am to see Murray getting back to his best?

His last two home performances and his latest barrage of goals have seen the lad start to recapture his lost form and getting back to his pre-Reading days.

I hope this isn't a spurt and he now dies for the rest of the season and that he takes his new found form into further confidence and improved performances!

One Team

His last two home performances and his latest barrage of goals have seen the lad start to recapture his lost form and getting back to his pre-Reading days.

I hope this isn't a spurt and he now dies for the rest of the season and that he takes his new found form into further confidence and improved performances!

One Team

pressure taken off him now Cotrill is in the side with him? Seems like the crowd now expect the welsh lad to run past 4 players and score... meanwhile, Murry has been allowed to quietly get back to his best on the other flank without every t1t in the Ateyo getting on his back when something doesn't quite come off. Whatever it is - I agree he's looking great.

One Team

I am delighted that Scott is beginning to look like the Scott Murray of old, is this down to the fact that his best mate no longer picks the team and under the new managment he has to perform to earn his place?

:dunno::dunno:

I think Scotty is playing really well and it's nice to see him banging in the goals as well. He had a lot to live up to after his wonder season before he left for reading, but he's looking good again.

"Scott Scott Super Scott, Scott Scott Super Scott, Scott Scott Super Scott, Super Scotty Murray"

Yes its very pleasing to see, now he's working with a proper coach/manager and being played more as a wide striker instead of an orthodox winger expected to go round his man and cross the ball, that his game is rejuvenated.

totally true. looked more like an old school inside right yesterday. often cutting inside even the striker, his goal being the perfect example. his movement, coupled with that of cotteril and the forwards, was the telling factor yesterday, especially in the second half.

three goals in four games, and brookers three in three make us look like a real force going forward. should prove interesting at huish park, with yeovils collapse in the second half yesterday and us playing better after the break it should be a belter! would be happy with a point, but am much more confident after last nights overall performance. bring on the glovers! :)

I am delighted that Scott is beginning to look like the Scott Murray of old, is this down to the fact that his best mate no longer picks the team and under the new managment he has to perform to earn his place?

:dunno::dunno:

Could it be related to winning the battle with his (ex) agent ?

By his own admission Murray is a confidence player and after his spell at Reading he came back to City very low in that department.Its taken him well over a season to get back to anything like his best form.

To be honest I though we'd never see Murray at his 26 goal best again but he is looking very sharpe recently and is not far short of his very best.Its great to see because when Murray's flying he gets the fans going with his pacy runs and adds to the atmosphere.If Cotterill could start doing the same thing on the other wing we'd be in for a real treat.

Archived