IGNORED

Yeovil Game Looking Doubtful

Guest yeovil mad

Guest dogwood

looks like saturdays game could be off as pitch is frozen :angry: and it is snowing in yeovil lets hope weather gets better on friday

no worries at all, going to be 50 degrees f tomorrow, mild and damp, :dunno::doh:

Guest Ronmeister

why don't we get a big magnifying glass and concentrate all the sun's rays on Yeovil. All the people would die but the game could go ahead!

Guest The Codfather 0312

We could all go down to Huish and BUILD A BONFIRE, BUILD A BONFIRE.................................................... That would thaw the pitch out.

Guest The Codfather 0312

You lot better get defrosting it then, or is it a plan to get it called off, cos you know your going to get hammered :@

Or it tis a plan by there players as they don't want to upset there future employers.

Guest Mr Glover Lover

The yeovil lot are just stroppy cos we're nicking a few of their players in a few days.

Never mind hey!

The way some of them are playing at the moment you can have them.... :pinch:

Guest C.T.I.D

The yeovil lot are just stroppy cos we're nicking a few of their players in a few days.

Never mind hey!

time to get a january sales shopping list together eh dolly,you should be good at all that shopping lark

1. phil Jevons

2. Paul Terry

carry on luvvy

NOOOOO !!! it can't be off! i'm back oop north on the 4th of jan and won't be able to get down again if its resceduled! can't they nick some jet engines from the RAF base and let them heat it up!

Now theres a thought, anybody qualified to fly jump jets and could pinch one for us????

time to get a january sales shopping list together eh dolly,you should be good at all that shopping lark

1. phil Jevons

2. Paul Terry

carry on luvvy

And a certain son of a certain manager if the RUMOURS are true.

Guest C.T.I.D

NOOOOO !!! it can't be off! i'm back oop north on the 4th of jan and won't be able to get down again if its resceduled! can't they nick some jet engines from the RAF base and let them heat it up!

stick that stupid looking wicker man on the pitch and BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN IT

with a few wooden crosses and ducking stools knocking about to go up in flames it shouldn't take too long

Guest Mr Glover Lover

They'd be better off going to the Naval base up the road, it's much nearer than any RAF bases.... :razz:

Guest yeovil mad

Now theres a thought, anybody qualified to fly jump jets and could pinch one for us????

lee has said he would NOT play for his dad again so that ends that one

They'd be better off going to the Naval base up the road, it's much nearer than any RAF bases.... :razz:

good idea! naval grade anti freeze! strong enough to melt the ice caps! lets have some of that!

PS how are you hoops going to treat mr J when he show his face their. always meant to ask...

My Mrs said I could pop down and fart on the pitch as that would work. After all the beer I've been drinking it should work in one go !! :w00t:

But looking at the weather forecast I think come Saturday Jack Frost is gone and the game would be saved.

MM

Guest Mr Glover Lover

good idea! naval grade anti freeze! strong enough to melt the ice caps! lets have some of that!

PS how are you hoops going to treat mr J when he show his face their. always meant to ask...

It's a good question. I would hope he gets a decent reception after all that he did for us, but you know how fickle football supporters can be...

I reckon it'll be a bit of both, but i'll certainly be clapping him :clap:

Guest C.T.I.D

Get a bonfire going(stick on a few pilgrims if you wish)and get those pitchforks warmed up and stab away

like your stabbing a family member disgusted at the thought of incest :razz: :farmer:

Guest Mr Glover Lover

Get a bonfire going(stick on a few pilgrims if you wish)and get those pitchforks warmed up and stab away

like your stabbing a family member disgusted at the thought of incest :razz: :farmer:

What have Plymouth fans got to do with it? :razz:

Bloody Yeovil muppet!

Why don't you actually check the weather forecast before you come on here claiming the game will be off?!

Tomorrow they'll be rain in Yeovil and a MINIMUM temperature of 6 degress C according to BBC Weather!!

Same on Saturday!

There's more chance of the game being called off for water logged pitch!

Guest C.T.I.D

What have Plymouth fans got to do with it? :razz:

i heard that when the white sky falls down you burn pilgrims down that way

(come to think of it i heard it on here :blink: )

Guest The Codfather 0312

Qu: You are no longer working under your Dad, is that especially disappointing for you?

LJ: It's beautiful. I love it! No. He was a good manager, don't get me wrong but he was my Dad as well. It was nice for him to watch as a Dad today. We have lost a good manager but it is nice for me as I have played under him for four or five years. Playing under your Dad, you have always got to prove that you are worthy of your place, whereas now, I have still got to prove that I am worthy of my place but no one can say it is because your Dad was the manager. I got used to that obviously but I was strong enough to come through it over the years.

I saw a interview where he said he could never say never to playing under his dad again.

Guest Mr Glover Lover

Bloody Yeovil muppet!

Why don't you actually check the weather forecast before you come on here claiming the game will be off?!

Tomorrow they'll be rain in Yeovil and a MINIMUM temperature of 6 degress C according to BBC Weather!!

Same on Saturday!

Friday light rain and 11 C, Saturday heavy rain and 9 C according to the Met Office website.

Ah, no, as they are helping Uncle Sam right now. Sorry.

I thought twas Yeovil who kept it in t'family, and Pig Towners :laugh:

Guest yeovil mad

Bloody Yeovil muppet!

Same on Saturday!

yes but spoke to the club they say they are not very hopefull of game going ahead

Guest The Codfather 0312

You're just a small town in Taunton, small town in taunton.

Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Guest C.T.I.D

"Bristol's full of chavs, Full of chavs!"

funny,i thought they got dumped on the streets of hartcliffe on sea/weston super mud

last time i went to Weston it looked like a burberry fashion show

Just checked the weather report, looks like the Yeovil inbred was wrong, it's going to snow tonight, then the temp is going to warm up tomorrow and get into double figures and rain tomorrow and possibly Saturday so there's no way that the game is not going ahead :dance:

So thats three more points ofr usa then!! :dance::dance:

Guest The Codfather 0312

But the pitch could freeze and surrounding walkways and roads could be dangerous for the fans to walk/drive on due to ice.

Guest The Codfather 0312

it would be Ok as long as no city fans were hurt, don't really care about the Yeovil fans :farmer:

There is a higher chance of them getting hurt as there is more of them but they would proably say the same about us with what you said in mind.

Guest C.T.I.D

it would be Ok as long as no city fans were hurt, don't really care about the Yeovil fans :farmer:

Not so much the fans getting hurt,or the city players really.........the concerns are about the yeovile players hurting themselves when they launch themselves(shefki kuqi style)into our penalty box on the frozen turf

Guest The Codfather 0312

Not so much the fans getting hurt,or the city players really.........the concerns are about the yeovile players hurting themselves when they launch themselves(shefki kuqi style)into our penalty box on the frozen turf

Yes we wouldn't want our future players getting hurt would we?

Archived