IGNORED

Michael Mcindoe......

Evy11_BCFC

Doncaster midfielder Michael McIndoe admits he is playing for a move away from the League One promotion chasers.

The Scottish wide man has impressed in the past few seasons for Dave Penney's side and this term, has caught the eye in the Carling Cup against Premiership opposition.

McIndoe scored goals against Manchester City, Aston Villa and Arsenal and is hopefully that his displays in all three games, live on Sky, will have caught the eye of managers higher up the football pyramid.

Whilst content at Doncaster for the moment, McIndoe concedes that he is keen to ply his trade at the highest level possible.

''I am open to anything - Scotland, The Premiership or a big club in The Championship,'' McIndoe told the Daily Record.

''That is not being big-headed I'm just confident I could do it.

''I'd like to think the exposure I got because Sky showed our matches will help me get a move. We don't get too much publicity in League One but we got plenty from our cup run.

''I've got two years left on my contract but the chairman and manager know I want to move on if I can.

''Doncaster know it and they are very good about it because they know I'll give them everything while trying to win myself a move.''

I'm not saying thathe would join City, but the last time he said this at Yeovil he ended up at Doncaster. Thought thiis was interesting anyway.

Guest yateady

Doncaster midfielder Michael McIndoe admits he is playing for a move away from the League One promotion chasers.

The Scottish wide man has impressed in the past few seasons for Dave Penney's side and this term, has caught the eye in the Carling Cup against Premiership opposition.

McIndoe scored goals against Manchester City, Aston Villa and Arsenal and is hopefully that his displays in all three games, live on Sky, will have caught the eye of managers higher up the football pyramid.

Whilst content at Doncaster for the moment, McIndoe concedes that he is keen to ply his trade at the highest level possible.

''I am open to anything - Scotland, The Premiership or a big club in The Championship,'' McIndoe told the Daily Record.

''That is not being big-headed I'm just confident I could do it.

''I'd like to think the exposure I got because Sky showed our matches will help me get a move. We don't get too much publicity in League One but we got plenty from our cup run.

''I've got two years left on my contract but the chairman and manager know I want to move on if I can.

''Doncaster know it and they are very good about it because they know I'll give them everything while trying to win myself a move.''

I'm not saying thathe would join City, but the last time he said this at Yeovil he ended up at Doncaster. Thought thiis was interesting anyway.

He'd be a great signing for us but he would be looking to go to the championship at the very least, how about that bloke at cheltenham, mccann, ex west ham, should be able to pass it it a bit?, early 20's, and scores a few goals.

Guest Mr Glover Lover

Trust me guys, you don't want him...

Anyway, there's about as much chance of Johnson trying to buy him as there is of the Lee Bowyer winning a fair play award :D

Archived