IGNORED

New Years Eve Is

One Team In Keynsham

I coudn't agree more. I've always found it bizarre that some people attach so much importance to the ticking of a clock we invented: look it's changed from 5 to 6 now - hooray, hugs, kisses and tears.

I think I must have always looked like a freak years ago when everyone else was going wild as I sat there looking bemused.

:blink:

I prefer New Years to christmas eve! At least you can stay in bed all day suffering and haven't got to put up with family moaning how drunk you are!

Can't wait! :w00t:

Hoops a man just like me, I'm not allowed to have a hangover on Xmas day but I certainly will on Sunday, and it's going to be spent in bed, best place to nurse a hangover

I hate new year's eve, moving from one year to another just makes me realise that I'm getting another year older, my arthritis is getting worse and City are still in Division Three, and will be this time next year.

Think I'll have an early night and try not to listen to the fireworks going off outside..... why does my street resemble the Somme at midnight on New Year's Eve?

At least there's a game on Monday to enjoy, then back to normal til the Easter hols.

New Year is all about optimism, well till 0900 on New Years Day, hugely better than Xmas. The sweaties have got it bang on right wi hogmanay, recommend y'all try a guid Scottish New Year hooley, its the nads!!

Its bloody boring in England :pinch:

Guest DrFaustus

New Year is all about optimism, well till 0900 on New Years Day, hugely better than Xmas. The sweaties have got it bang on right wi hogmanay, recommend y'all try a guid Scottish New Year hooley, its the nads!!

Its bloody boring in England :pinch:

A man of McSense Bucks. Well said mate.

I just paid a reasonable price and had a free bar all night and grub laid on, local, it was alright. Wish I hadn't been drinking all day though(had I known the circumstances) but went for a good old fashioned tactical chunder early doors which proved surprisingly successful - and it was only suggested to me as a joke.

Developing a real passion for Jin.

Just has this real nice calming affect when all else around are loosing their heads I find.

Not like the pub we were in then full of 12 - 16 year olds fighting, put a bit of a downer on the night when we found 2 girls aged 12 in the loo swigging on a bottle of blackthorn they had been given by their mum, just thought it was a bit crap they were sitting in a loo on new years eve getting sozzled curtesy of their parents, cant understand that.

Then a load of them that had managed to get served started fighting outside.

Bit crap really we thought

Guest C.T.I.D

Stayed in with a few cans and watched football(liverpoo vs brummies)

woken up by fireworks,thought whoopee fu(kin' do then off to sleep again to prepare for another shyte year with Tony B.Liar at the helm :shutup:

Not like the pub we were in then full of 12 - 16 year olds fighting, put a bit of a downer on the night when we found 2 girls aged 12 in the loo swigging on a bottle of blackthorn they had been given by their mum, just thought it was a bit crap they were sitting in a loo on new years eve getting sozzled curtesy of their parents, cant understand that.

So, did you pull then?

There was something of a mad barnie kick off at the end where I was to which was a shame.

People man!

At least they werent drugged up!!! Small mercy. :pinch:

Spent the evening playing board games and stopping the dog from going nuts over the fireworks. :(

Yeah...... it has to be said..... (again?) Bonfire Night 5th November 05 until 5th November (some year in the future)

The fireworks never seem to stop anymore they go on all year round......... must be murder for pet owners?

Archived