IGNORED

New Years Eve Is

One Team In Keynsham

Guest revkev

Did you manage to beat the dog? I suppose the fireworks helped in that respect.

He was brilliant at Ker Plunk, but crap at playing cards.... every time he got a good hand he wagged his tail :)

News years eve in Bristol, or any pub in the UK is not worth the bother if your over 15.

I used to goto the Vic rooms and try to get off with as many females as i could, until i reached 16, then it all became a tad predictable and boring, plus my booze allways got snatched from me at about 11pm. :@

I can't think of anything worse than paying $10 to be cramped into a sweaty, smokey pub/club spending 45mins to buy a drink in a plastic cup....##*** that for a game of soldiers!!

I suggest the Far East, this place sucks at Xmas

Guest revkev

New Years Eve seems a long time ago. Walking the streets just now I thought that the Christmas decs in the windows of houses look a bit sad and forlorn. We need something to cheer us all up (aside from another 3 points of course).

Any suggestions to ward off the post - New Year blues?

Guest MaloneFM

Sorry to slash on your chips and all.

New Years eve in the Malone household was pretty damn good. I got the forum awards. I then went out with the entire MaloneFM production staff on a celebratory bender which finished at the Bombay Spice restaurant in Clifton.

Then at 11:30 we went on to the Suspension Bridge with about 700 other people and as midnight struck under a starlit moonless night with all the fireworks going off...

myself and Mrs Malone snogged each others false teeth out.

Then we went back into the pub until 4am.

Thats entertainment! :dance:

Sorry to slash on your chips and all.

New Years eve in the Malone household was pretty damn good. I got the forum awards. I then went out with the entire MaloneFM production staff on a celebratory bender which finished at the Bombay Spice restaurant in Clifton.

Then at 11:30 we went on to the Suspension Bridge with about 700 other people and as midnight struck under a starlit moonless night with all the fireworks going off...

myself and Mrs Malone snogged each others false teeth out.

Then we went back into the pub until 4am.

Thats entertainment! :dance:

:wub: mmmmmm - False Teeth - gghhhaaaaaar

Well my NYE was incident free :blush: shared one or 2 drinks with my mates, no more than that, as i don't do binge drinking - honest :blush:

Then a nice stroll home, no medics were called, no early panic calls were needed as my mate wasn't hammered, no one was sick on my living room floor or toilet,

It was a very uneventful evening really - HONEST!!!!!!

Well my NYE was incident free :blush: shared one or 2 drinks with my mates, no more than that, as i don't do binge drinking - honest :blush:

Then a nice stroll home, no medics were called, no early panic calls were needed as my mate wasn't hammered, no one was sick on my living room floor or toilet,

It was a very uneventful evening really - HONEST!!!!!!

So you werent ringing me at 3am panicking about your mate then?

Funny that!

Archived