IGNORED

Transfer Movement Predictions

Guest Barneyredballs

Guest Barneyredballs

Well, 24 hours away (ish) and although it is not a great system; it is going to draw loads of national attention.

I predit any of the following could make movements in or out of AG:

Phillips

Jsmith

Gsmith

Marcus

Steveb

DaveC

LukeW

ClaytonF

SteveG

ColeS

RyanH

RichardK

ElliotB

Noble

Joseph

My gut feelings are that Phillips, Stewart, Brooker, Cotterill, ColeS, ElliotB will all stay and that Noble will alos sign.

I think LukeW will move up a division prob for £100,000 ish, Clayton will make a £50,000 plus Sell on clause to PV, SteveG will head home for £25,000, RyanH will go non-league, Keogh will go down a division for free, J.Smith will go down for free and Gsmith will go to another Div3 club for free.

However, wouldn't be amazed to see Stewart go up for free, Phillips go to southampton for £200,000 and Dave C to turn down a move to Newcastle for £500,000

This champers really hits the spot

Well, 24 hours away (ish) and although it is not a great system; it is going to draw loads of national attention.

Phillips

Jsmith

Gsmith

Marcus

Steveb

DaveC

LukeW

ClaytonF

SteveG

ColeS

RyanH

RichardK

ElliotB

Noble

Joseph

My gut feelings are that Phillips, Stewart, Brooker, Cotterill, ColeS, ElliotB will all stay and that Noble will alos sign.

I think LukeW will move up a division prob for £100,000 ish, Clayton will make a £50,000 plus Sell on clause to PV, SteveG will head home for £25,000, RyanH will go non-league, Keogh will go down a division for free, J.Smith will go down for free and Gsmith will go to another Div3 club for free.

However, wouldn't be amazed to see Stewart go up for free, Phillips go to southampton for £200,000 and Dave C to turn down a move to Newcastle for £500,000

You've been busy!

We shall see. I prefer to not waste my brain cells on the permutations!

Guest PapaLazarou

Phillips

Jsmith

Gsmith

Marcus

Steveb

DaveC

LukeW

ClaytonF

SteveG

ColeS

RyanH

RichardK

ElliotB

Noble

Joseph

Are you sure it wasn't Cava?

Guest harveythompson

Phillips

Jsmith

Gsmith

Marcus

Steveb

DaveC

LukeW

ClaytonF

SteveG

ColeS

RyanH

RichardK

ElliotB

Noble

Joseph

Yes, You've had a little too much you fool

Phillips

Jsmith

Gsmith

Marcus

Steveb

DaveC

LukeW

ClaytonF

SteveG

ColeS

RyanH

RichardK

ElliotB

Noble

Joseph

Half of those predictions are likely i hope LukeW doesn't go

Rumour amongst some of the gasheads who drink in my local - If Weale joins City from Yeovil in January as predicted, Phillips will join the Gas on loan untill the end of the season......make of that what you will.

Well, lets hope he sends them down :rofl2br:

Archived