IGNORED

Bobby Gould

Chris

Barry F remains manager, but Bobby G is taking over the training for the rest of the season. He even ran the first session this morning following a series of phone calls between the two men yesterday. Does everyone in football know everyone else's home and mobile phone numbers????

Bobby Gould has just been on our local radio. Together with Barry Fry we have the makings of a new comedy double act!

Bobby is working without a contract and doesn't mind if he's paid or not. His first step today was to get the players moving faster. He stated "Bristol City are here on Saturday and they're flying at the moment; they've gone 8 games unbeaten now. I still live in Bristol and I can tell you 8 games ago the Bristol City fans had written off this season. If they can win 8, why can't Posh"?

Let's all fill out postcards now and answer that question! :unsure:

the Bristol City fans had written off this season.
First things first, I'd like to know which City fans he's on speaking terms with because I wouldn't speak to the bloke. I also don't think even the doubters had "written off" our season, they were worried that the play offs was the best we could manage on the form we were showing at the time.

Why do people keep giving these has beens(never was's :unsure: ) a job?

Archived