IGNORED

Matt Heywood

A Horse With No Name

You will soon see why Heywood was hated at Swindon, you say he was good today - he was up againts a striker who was playing non league not so long ago!

The hoofball maerchant isn't good.

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Didn't that non-league striker get two the other day in a league 1 match? Heywood has been good in nearly every game and has been a quality signing for free. If the rest of our team stuck to their job like him then we would be top 6 no problem.

Surely it must be demoralising to keep an unbeaten run going that leaves you further from safety? I can see you losing a few soon and that will be it for you guys I'm afraid.

You will soon see why Heywood was hated at Swindon, you say he was good today - he was up againts a striker who was playing non league not so long ago!

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Not bitter then?!!! :whistle::whistle:

Didn't that non-league striker get two the other day in a league 1 match?

Yeah and it's the same non-league striker that Swindon were so desperate to sign :w00t:

But despite supporting them as a kid (apparently) turned his back on them for the dizzy heights of Warsaw :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

That was as good a performance from a City centre back as I can ever remember seeing, and I've been watching since the late sixties. He was awesome, and it just goes to show that the people who vote for the MoM only take into account the goals scored.

Matty is playing out of his skin at the moment, I thought that he played well yesterday and away at Yeovil. Lets hope that he stays fit and remains playing this well for the remainder of the season

Guest Sammy_Porkin

Matty is playing out of his skin at the moment, I thought that he played well yesterday and away at Yeovil. Lets hope that he stays fit and remains playing this well for the remainder of the season

You mean you want to be relegated? Well, the super red's will help you out on february 4th. :)

Sour Grapes ......

Guest stfc red

Seriously, can you kids just **** Off to your own forum? Or are you the only two people in Swindal that aren't too busy shagging their sister to use a PC?

sorry about these idiots one of them is actually a barnsley fan.on the subject of heywood I'm glad to see he is doing well if you look at the posts i have posted on here i have allways said :) he will do well for you and smith would not seems i was right.fair play to you lot pulling out the dog fight now its time for you to bring a few teams back into it for us ie hartlepool vale and the gills...by the way i still think we will stay up

Archived