IGNORED

Here's A Complete Rumour For You!

bad_shrek

Certain son of a certain manager, and a certain goalkeeper who didnt play on Saturday.

Chris Weale is thought to be on Johnsons shopping list but as for his son Lee - the farmer boys reckon he's playing muh better now that he's no longer the managers son and he wouldn't want to play for his dad again.It brings too much pressure especially at a new club.

Why would we want Jevons? 7 goals this season in 21 starts and he's meant to be a goal scorer. we'll only get him if he's on the cheap because we shouldn't be paying much for a player of highly questionable ability.

you were at ashton gate on matchday?

to watch game?

brave or foolish?

apart from that.......a decent penalty winner we could have :shifty:

i'd love to say brave, but i certainly didnt wear any colours and i clapped when you scored, so maybe not that brave! ;)

i'd love to say brave, but i certainly didnt wear any colours and i clapped when you scored, so maybe not that brave! ;)

I take my hat off to you, the only place I would stand at the Mem would be the away end. Unless it was rugby.

MM

Why would we want Jevons? 7 goals this season in 21 starts and he's meant to be a goal scorer. we'll only get him if he's on the cheap because we shouldn't be paying much for a player of highly questionable ability.

Quite right mate,he is poo,allways falling over,only ever scores from penaltys(which a lot of people don't count)does nothing off the ball,apart from that, he scored a brilliant goal today!

Have i put GJ off yet? don't waste your money,you don't need him,3 goals today!! :pray::pray:

Archived