IGNORED

Leon Knight

AllTimeRed

Apparently yesterday on ther way to Southampton Leon Knight had a big bust up with Mark McGhee over dropping micheal kuipers and was ordered off of the team bus. Only for the players was Knight aloud to stay on the coach but did not play in the match. Mcghee has now put him up for sale i think its worth a try to bring him to the gate.

Apparently yesterday on ther way to Southampton Leon Knight had a big bust up with Mark McGhee over dropping micheal kuipers and was ordered off of the team bus. Only for the players was Knight aloud to stay on the coach but did not play in the match. Mcghee has now put him up for sale i think its worth a try to bring him to the gate.

even after 'that' penalty?

Never would work down AG, too much past history.

He cost us not only that PO final, but when he played for Huddlesfield the year before he stopped us nicking 2nd place.

Guest DrFaustus

Never would work down AG, too much past history.

He cost us not only that PO final, but when he played for Huddlesfield the year before he stopped us nicking 2nd place.

A jolly decent little fellow that Mr Knight. :rolleyes:

Cost us a playoff final? He was playing for the opposition. Do you all expect him to deliberately not score against us just because he might one day be linked with a transfer?

That's some of the worst logic I've ever read!

He's a good goalscorer and could add a lot to our side. Nevertheless I'd be hesitant to welcome his signing, but only because of the manner in which he appears to have fallen out of favour at Brighton.

Cost us a playoff final? He was playing for the opposition. Do you all expect him to deliberately not score against us just because he might one day be linked with a transfer?

That's some of the worst logic I've ever read!

He's a good goalscorer and could add a lot to our side. Nevertheless I'd be hesitant to welcome his signing, but only because of the manner in which he appears to have fallen out of favour at Brighton.

Should take up diving like Diouf. Wouldn't really want a player like that.

Guest Ronmeister

Should take up diving like Diouf. Wouldn't really want a player like that.

If there's anyone to stamp that out of him it's a gnome we know and love called Gary Johnson :)

Kuipers has been on loan at Boston.

I don't think he has been dropped.

so much as lent out!

why?? he is a diving crappy player.don't need him in our team,we have the best striker in this league....Bas Savage!! :dance:

Guest The Codfather 0312

Wouldn't like him here at all. He is a cheat and would only give Bristol City a bad name. However he is a good player but I don't want someone who always tries to win a game unfairly at Ashton Gate.

I think he will be a good signing, add a bit more pace to the attack, and take some of the weight off brookers shoulder to do absolutley everything up front, like chasing his own flick ons, when he has an incapable striker partner, no names mentioned.

I will be pleased if we do get him, as long as the new players new score goals i don't care who we sign.

Archived