IGNORED

Trundle?

Guest harveythompson

he won't be peak fitness even if he plays, plus form is hard to recapture ofter a lengthy lay off. tudor-jones looks to be out for certain, which is as important in my book, the guy has been a revelation since they nicked him from non league. add the loss of anderson and their squad starts to look a bit patchy. we'll see later in the month what they do to address it.

he won't be peak fitness even if he plays, plus form is hard to recapture ofter a lengthy lay off. tudor-jones looks to be out for certain, which is as important in my book, the guy has been a revelation since they nicked him from non league. add the loss of anderson and their squad starts to look a bit patchy. we'll see later in the month what they do to address it.

Hmmmm i'm afraid coming from the otherside of the bridge at present i can tell you their squad is pretty good to be honest. They've got such a strong midfield and defence that even when they don't do the boz up front they grind out results.

But one thing to watch out for in the run up to the game is their suspensions. They're a very physical side. There slip ups over christmas had a lot to do with suspensions as injuries or lack of form.

Anyway I've got my fingerscrossed Trundle's not there and that fat lad Akinfenwa 's out of form.

Please Please someone nail knight - all the pain that lad caused us.

Archived