IGNORED

Ok Guys & Girls

DolmanDudess

Ok so this is kinda football related but just really need some advice...

My new other half isnt really interested in football. He pretends to follow City to take the pish/just for my benefit but i know he couldnt give a damn really.

I really really want to get him to come to a game so i can completely change his mind and make him realise Ashton Gate is the place to be on a Saturday afternoon... :rolleyes:

Any ideas i can put to him to convince him i'm right?? :dunno:

Hang on a sec and let me get this right.. he's a guy and don't like football? :unsure:

A guy and don't like football :blink: Weird, have you checked his pulse?

Just so i've not read this post wrong can you please confirm he is alive, male, living in Bristol and don't like football?! :pinch:

Take him to a few games and tell him its what you love.

Say to him 'love me, love my club' if he knows whats good for him he'll at least pretend he likes it just for you sake.

Good luck :)

Hang on a sec and let me get this right.. he's a guy and don't like football? :unsure:

A guy and don't like football :blink: Weird, have you checked his pulse?

Just so i've not read this post wrong can you please confirm he is alive, male, living in Bristol and don't like football?! :pinch:

Take him to a few games and tell him its what you love.

Say to him 'love me, love my club' if he knows whats good for him he'll at least pretend he likes it just for you sake.

Yes he likes most other sports other than football. I know i'm glad i was sat down when he delievered the shocking news to :pinch:

He's going to have to accept it. Me and City come as a package as anyone who knows me well will know.

Thanks for the tips CH :)

Guest The Codfather 0312

Yes he likes most other sports other than football. I know i'm glad i was sat down when he delievered the shocking news to :pinch:

He's going to have to accept it. Me and City come as a package as anyone who knows me well will know.

Think of it this way, As he don't want to go then he/you saves £20 entry fee then however much on food, drink, travel.

Tell him if he don't want to go you want the money to take someone else as you get loely at the games. And then treat yourself with the money.

get him to sit with me and nailsea in the Dolman G'block, he'll soon get addicted then, he'll be there every week after that :dance:

I just did an exchange with my ex, she had to come to the football and i would go and see Iron maiden with her. Although i was always the winner from the deal as i quite liked Iron maiden anyways not that i told her that :D

Anyway she came, hated the football as it scared her, didn't like the atmos at all, well it was tranmere at home and McAteer was being a complete ******, so was told so by the crowd :D

I just did an exchange with my ex, she had to come to the football and i would go and see Iron maiden with her. Although i was always the winner from the deal as i quite liked Iron maiden anyways not that i told her that :D

Anyway she came, hated the football as it scared her, didn't like the atmos at all, well it was tranmere at home and McAteer was being a complete ******, so was told so by the crowd :D

Well good job he doesnt like Iron Maiden because i think id be quite scared going to see them... :D

Thats very harsh... I'll come up for a game, then you'll see not all girls are boring at football :whistle:

You can come and join us if you want, I don't know what Nailsea red's GF would say, but I certainly don't mind, I know girls aren't boring at football, I never even said they were. Nailseareds Girl comes with him and she gets involved as do other women that I know

I'm sure she wouldn't beat you up, afterall you are the "DolmanDudess!!!!!!" Named after the Dolman stand? So surely it's your patch and not hers, actually she's a nice gal, but she does get deafened sat in the middle of us both

I know how she feels. I used to have one side deafened, so i feel sorry for her having both :rolleyes:

Guest revkev

Tell him:

1. There are hot women just like you who go to the game

2. Plenty of beer on sale before / after the game

3. If City score, you'll reciprocate that evening

4. Wear just a City hat and scarf in bed, never mind the shirt.

Aside from (2) cos I don't drink, those tactics would work for me!

My fella done like football either, so I go to the games with my daughter and he stays home and minds the kids proper order 2, why should the lads have all the fun all the time.got tickets for anfield on saturday next to see liverpool v spurs with my daughter so girl you keep going and leave him at home.

Guest revkev

My fella done like football either, so I go to the games with my daughter and he stays home and minds the kids proper order 2, why should the lads have all the fun all the time.got tickets for anfield on saturday next to see liverpool v spurs with my daughter so girl you keep going and leave him at home.

Mnay years ago I took my wife to the then to watch Millwall v City.... we had Leroy Rosenior and Andy Cole in our line up and won 3 - 2. City fans chanting "Red Army", my wife asks "Why are they shouting 'Where are we?' " Didn't take her again.

Took daughter to watch Wigan v West Ham in the Fa Cup 2 years ago, she hated it, loves rugby instead. So Pamelam's right, no point trying to flog a dead horse, leav the non footy fans at home and enjoy it yourself.... you might be glad of the space one day!

Archived