IGNORED

Ok Guys & Girls

DolmanDudess

The first City game my wife got dragged to was Forest away in the Cup: 1-4, open terracing, hail, goliath in front of her, the comedy wit of Les Dennis' scriptwriter behind her. It was not love at first sight. The next game she came to was Forest at home the next season. Another 1-4, another sad, unfunny, git behind her. Funnily enough, she doesn't jump at the chance to go anymore.

My advice to you is either offer him great sex (assuming you are over 16 of course) in exchange for going, or just bin him off and try and bag at the match, there must be a shed load of single guys there.

Guest Mr Brightside

Take him too the robins pub, he will to go then :whistle::me?::w00t:;)

The home game's that is. hmm...have you thought about the fact that he may be a gashead in dissguise!? :w00t:

you can all take over the g-block and it can become a spot :P hehe.

You'd love that :razz:

Tell him:

1. There are hot women just like you who go to the game

2. Plenty of beer on sale before / after the game

3. If City score, you'll reciprocate that evening

4. Wear just a City hat and scarf in bed, never mind the shirt.

Aside from (2) cos I don't drink, those tactics would work for me!

Good luck :)

He especially liked number 1 & 4... Typical man :doh:

Tell him Jacqui is a really charming, sexy, great to talk to lady.... :laugh:

Oh, and it's best to do it now rather then in the Summer when you burn yourself to death! :blush:

She comes on the forum... so be careful :)

I've got a few ideas but you won't be able to sit in the Family enclosure... :whistle:

Oh come on, spoil sport :rolleyes:

Take him too the robins pub, he will to go then :whistle::me?::w00t:;)

The home game's that is. hmm...have you thought about the fact that he may be a gashead in dissguise!? :w00t:

Oh god... Do you think?? :pinch: He does live over that side of town :w00t:

Yes, she misses you Matt. Its terrible when she see's you. Like she pines... :ph34r:

aw i'll always remember the playoffs. that's when i really saw my love for her. when we got through i was so happy because of city getting through but then i think part of the emotion was the love i was feeling for jacqui. it was the best day of my life.

aw i'll always remember the playoffs. that's when i really saw my love for her. when we got through i was so happy because of city getting through but then i think part of the emotion was the love i was feeling for jacqui. it was the best day of my life.

The day when you came to see me and you shunned me for my best mate?? Yes i remember, it was the worst day of my life. :crying:

Archived