IGNORED

Tinman

Guest alex1089

I don't know about backstabbers, but I always hoped that all those players that told us they loved the club as much as us, had got as fit as tinman.We might have done a bit better. Talks cheep (Tommy, Danny) show us on the pitch.

I find it hard to reconcile that someone with John Atyeo's name in his sig. can criticise someone who was so loyal to our club.

Whilst we're talking about Swansea away, whatever you think about a manager and his abilities, professional footballers should be able to organise themselves enough to avoid conceding seven goals to a team a the same level.

Still, old news, good luck in whatever he does.

Tinman an icon for one goal, oh and wrecking our football club musn't forget that.

Tinman has done alot more for City than just one goal. As for wrecking our football club , the board should shoulder the blame for appointing someone with no expierience in management. The fact that he didn't succeed should not overshadow what he did for the club as a player. Lots of people almost wrecked the club before, Lumsden, Pulis, Lenartsson, but we seem to forget all about them. Most of all the club survived and will continue to do so.

Absolute crap, how are they backstabbers? Hhe never had control, perfect example similar to Tinnions, we had this guy in work recently promoted to Tteam Leader, but we still treat him as if he waso ne of us still even though he could potentially sack us. He will tell us what to do but we don't listen to him as much as the new manager that came from the outside, it doesnt work in football when someone rises like that, especially Tinnion who wasnt popular with the players as much as others.

Tinnion wasnt and isnt a manager, accept it.

You sound typical of someone who resents others getting on in life. With that attitude you are a candidate for ending up with the sack and going on the dole queue. Your workmate IS a manager, accept it.

Guest BeNeRz

Tinman an icon for one goal, oh and wrecking our football club musn't forget that.

And that was such a good comment..

Think before writing.. it helps

Guest Cary Grant supported City

I was just thinking;

What was worse??.

Loosing 7-1 to Swansea, with Tinnion in charge, when they (Swansea) were at their league best?.

or

Loosing 9 games on the bounce under Johnson?.

Certain players have since moved on, either for money or on loan.

Certain players have been made fitter for match days.

Certain players have had to grow up, and

Certain players have had to take pride in the shirt they are privilaged to wear.

Good Luck to Brian with whatever he turns his mind to, and Good Luck to Gary in keeping the current momentum going and saving us from the drop.

Fickle Fans or what!!.

We had a little bit of glory in the old 1st Division, and maybe we should forget about those 4 years and concentrate on the future?.

I for one would love to see a lovely ground in BS3, capable of sitting 20,000 with a positive, vocal atmosphere, and watching creative, passing football in the Championship!!.

Just a thought!.

:city:

Guest BeNeRz

I was just thinking;

What was worse??.

Loosing 7-1 to Swansea, with Tinnion in charge, when they (Swansea) were at their league best?.

or

Loosing 9 games on the bounce under Johnson?.

Certain players have since moved on, either for money or on loan.

Certain players have been made fitter for match days.

Certain players have had to grow up, and

Certain players have had to take pride in the shirt they are privilaged to wear.

Good Luck to Brian with whatever he turns his mind to, and Good Luck to Gary in keeping the current momentum going and saving us from the drop.

Fickle Fans or what!!.

We had a little bit of glory in the old 1st Division, and maybe we should forget about those 4 years and concentrate on the future?.

I for one would love to see a lovely ground in BS3, capable of sitting 20,000 with a positive, vocal atmosphere, and watching creative, passing football in the Championship!!.

Just a thought!.

:city:

Aye.. Keep posting fella.. spot on

This thread starts out " Tinnion wants to". There was the problem. What he wanted and what he could actually do was completely different.

I respect the fact that he was above average in the old third division , but as a manager , a communicater, a media and player guru, he was frankly way below average.

I wish him well in his future career, but as a manager and communicater, I believe his basic charecter and IQ will never cope with the task in hand.

Archived