IGNORED

Tinman

Guest alex1089

It's not a stupid comment he wasted everyones time and was a mistake as manager. Get real.

How can you say he way a mistake! He never had long enough. We got 1point off the playoffs. We are playing with majority of tinnions players now, most of whom he brought in! So YOU get real! He did not waste everyones time, and i feel we have alot to be thankful for! Just a pitty he didnt have long enough.

Guest Mr Brightside

How can you say he way a mistake! He never had long enough. We got 1point off the playoffs. We are playing with majority of tinnions players now, most of whom he brought in! So YOU get real! He did not waste everyones time, and i feel we have alot to be thankful for! Just a pitty he didnt have long enough.

the players had no respect for him, the backstabbers

the players had no respect for him, the backstabbers

Absolute crap, how are they backstabbers? Hhe never had control, perfect example similar to Tinnions, we had this guy in work recently promoted to Tteam Leader, but we still treat him as if he waso ne of us still even though he could potentially sack us. He will tell us what to do but we don't listen to him as much as the new manager that came from the outside, it doesnt work in football when someone rises like that, especially Tinnion who wasnt popular with the players as much as others.

Tinnion wasnt and isnt a manager, accept it.

Tinman an icon for one goal, oh and wrecking our football club musn't forget that.

Tinnion may have been unsuccessful as our manager, but comments that he wrecked the club is absolute crap. He started to sort out the drinking culture and the wasters, but probably didn't go far enough. Johnson is doing it now and hopefully will be more successful. However, the majority of those remaining are still Tinnions squad so please explain how he has wrecked our club.

Guest Mr Brightside

Absolute crap, how are they backstabbers? Hhe never had control, perfect example similar to Tinnions, we had this guy in work recently promoted to Tteam Leader, but we still treat him as if he waso ne of us still even though he could potentially sack us. He will tell us what to do but we don't listen to him as much as the new manager that came from the outside, it doesnt work in football when someone rises like that, especially Tinnion who wasnt popular with the players as much as others.

I'm sorry you don't lose 7-1 by the prformance they put in, in the second half. because that was'nt a performance it was delibbrate.

I'm sorry you don't lose 7-1 by the prformance they put in, in the second half. because that was'nt a performance it was delibbrate.

After 4-1, i would agree with you, your head would be shot completly being overturned like that so the last 3 goals, i would agree with you, but are you suggesting they threw the game to get rid of him? Thats crap mate.

Your team leader should grow some balls then.

After the first rollicking everyone else would realise that he means business.

Archived