IGNORED

He's Leaving

Wurzel of Oz

Probably City's best consistent performer over the last 5 years. He makes a few mistakes and is dropped. Had always been a fan favourite until perple jump on his back after a few mistakes and is labled 'flapper' and everyone jumps on the Basso bandwagon after a few decent performances. Thanks a lot ...

Sam :city:

I'm over exagerating but makes you tink doesn't it eh? Has this forum's influnce spread to far? Should we leave it to the people who know best? At S****hore you'd all better make a serious noise for Steve!

Someone please get the violins out!

Guest Mr Brightside

I'm still trying to understand why I am the reason why he is leaving

I never said a bad word against the guy.

that would be for regular first team football and talking back to manager out loud.

Probably City's best consistent performer over the last 5 years. He makes a few mistakes and is dropped. Had always been a fan favourite until perple jump on his back after a few mistakes and is labled 'flapper' and everyone jumps on the Basso bandwagon after a few decent performances. Thanks a lot ...

Sam :city:

I'm over exagerating but makes you tink doesn't it eh? Has this forum's influnce spread to far? Should we leave it to the people who know best? At S****hore you'd all better make a serious noise for Steve!

Hehehehe delusions that a bunch of mainly kids and people with to much time on their hands have driven phillips out of the club, please!

Don't build your part up do the sums. How many people are part of this forum? How people are city fans? Do you really think the players read this or take any notice of it?

Phillips has looked at other players who've left and are all playing Championship football, he's fallen out with the new manager, a new keepers come in and he's thought to himself lets see whats out there.

Simple as that.

Maybe he isn't like Phillips and he wants to stay with the City, and fight for his place, this time last season the Sunderland fans were giving him grief, yet the second half of the season impressed with lots of goals.

And thats what I'm hoping from MS this season, I firmly believe if he is given a chance in this team now, with the way we are playing, he will come good for us, and score a few goals.

I now await loads of grief...... :unsure:

Yeah, RIGHT, we got another Docherty here, extraction of urine, first degree, and can afford this one even less. :laugh:

Interesting to see "it's all your fault" on the thread title. All the forum fans fault?

I'd suggest that the fault - if fault can be utilised in this instance - is down to Phillips throwing his toys out of his pram; is down to the manager selecting another in his place; is down to Phillips not being able to command in the air that competent goalies ought to do.

So to blame a few forum contributors is, in my opinion, asinine.

• Admin
If Steve goes I will wish him well, but we will still have a problem, only one keeper. If that happens we must get one who is miles better than Basso.

Phillips and Basso are third division keepers, we are a struggling third division club - where are we to find a keeper "miles better"?

Archived