IGNORED

Today Swansea Signed Leon Knight

Guest Denhilson

Leon Knight sounds like the type of personallity we're trying to get rid of from our squad. However good he may or may not be, there's been a lot of work put in to get the team spirit in the right direction and we don't want someone like that to send it back again in my opinion.

Leon Knight sounds like the type of personallity we're trying to get rid of from our squad. However good he may or may not be, there's been a lot of work put in to get the team spirit in the right direction and we don't want someone like that to send it back again in my opinion.

ABSOULTELY!!!

I'm just looking forward to when he scores a couple of goals and people on here start say I told you so!

The transfer of players is a complicated process, and it doesnt quite work like on championship manager

For all we know Gary might have been told from another manager/scout that he is lazy/has an attitude problem/or doesnt like short balding men.

whatever the reason let Gary do the buying and we'll keep to supporting.

Was the little Sh!t knight doing well for you this season or any seasons in championship ?

He was in fits and spurts last season, and for the first few months of this season, until McGhee started pissing him about for no apparent reason. He's never been suited to the style that McGhee plays anyway. :(

There's no doubting he has the ability of a Championship player at the very least.

Guest Harry Dolman

I don't know if Knight is a trouble maker or not, but everytime he has been in this league he has scored for fun. If £300k is being quoted for Fallon, then £125k for Knight is the steal of the century.

Am not sure why City fans dislike him - yes he has a reputation as a diver - so did Lita who we loved, & so does Jevons who many seem to covet. I guarantee that if we had a striker that regularly "won" us penalties, most of us would quickly discover "Wengervision" & be quite happy with the situation. A bit like when Michael Owen takes a tumble during the world cup.......... will we all be shouting "get on your feet you little cheat"......... no we will save our "moral highground" for when an Argentinian does it to us !

Some people dislike Knight due to the play off - again I don't understand why - Iwelumo was fouled (a stone wall penalty) - what did we expect, Knight to deliberately miss it, forfeit promotion so as not to offend the fans of Bristol City ??????

I don't know if Knight is a trouble maker or not, but everytime he has been in this league he has scored for fun. If £300k is being quoted for Fallon, then £125k for Knight is the steal of the century.

Agreed.

If I was a Swansea fan I'd be happy with that - I hate Leon Knight but no one can doubt that he scores goals at this level.

P.S. If anyone bids £300,000 for Fallon - I'd help him pack myself!

Guest Harry Dolman

even more spark added to our game against swansea now! i won't know what abuse to hurl first :)

Help me out here, why do you/others dislike him so much ??

Archived