IGNORED

Grant Smith / Rory Fallon

BigTone

How about giving them Smith and taking back Christian Roberts...GJ is a well known admirer of the said Welshman and that would give him the pace we know on the quiet he thinks he needs...and so do I :)

Good plan, Redoxo, GJ is indeed an admirer of Roberts and stranger things have happened. ;):city:

It was an undisclosed bid. £300,000 (as far as I know) is paper talk.

Although I can see Grant Smith returning I very much doubt it'll involve Rory Fallon... Grant Smith deserves to come back crawling on his hands and knees BEGGING for a job, he and his dad got greedy and it hasn't paid off for them.

As the fountain of Swindon knowledge, Swindlered, quite rightly points out Monsieur Smith has only had 1/2 a good season.... Ever and Fallon is only this season become genuine First XI (at Swindon) quality. He was very poor last season but has improved since leaving Parkin's shadow!

It's well documented Smith lives in Cheltenham... So it'll be us, Gas or Cheltenham that should be in the running.

well whoever it is it cannot come fast enough. and as a bonus you can have the other smith as well. fallon clearly is a swansea type player; i understand they have higher goal posts!

Archived