IGNORED

Flying Tonight

Guest Jays-Red

Guest Jays-Red

I can confirm that Marcus Stewart is boarding the plane to the Algarve. I have just taken a phone call from my brother who is flying out to Madrid 15 mins behind their flight. The WHOLE squad appears to be there.

Happy 'training camp' boys !!

Why on earth do people need to make it into an exceptionally bad episode of Dream Team or Footballers Wives? They're professionals, they all want to be in the team, they can deal with it and there's no reason to think they dislike each other.

Nibor

is that true? Phillips decided a while ago that he was not going...i have heard this from within AG.

if it's true that's fine, fair play to the guy.

A little freebie jolly to the Algarve in January (no doubt including a round of golf on any one of the marvellous courses out there) is too good an opportunity to miss - even if you have requested a transfer.

Guest Ronmeister

If there were two murders in the hotel you wouldn't need to call Hercule Poirot to investigate "whodunnit" :)

Damn them, they're going to play Cluedo instead of training :shifty:

Contrary to some posts on here Steve Philllips DID NOT go to the Algarve.

How do I know?

I received a text message from him at 17.30 last night which confirmed that he was still in Bristol.

Who really cares whether Phillips has gone on the trip? He's decided that he would rather quit the club after 10 years than stay and fight for his place.

Cheerio Steve.

Archived