IGNORED

Stuck With A Superstition

Markman

The temperatures plummented and so for the first time ever I decided to take a flask of Bovril to watch City. I don't even like Bovril but it had been made for me by my better half who was just being helpful and so I thought it would be churlish not to take it - so I did - and I was frozen and so I drank it. Of course that was when we go on our unbeaten run and now I have taken a flask of Bovril to every game since.

Now I know it makes no difference in the real world but until we lose I guess I am stuck with this - anyone else caught in a trap?

The temperatures plummented and so for the first time ever I decided to take a flask of Bovril to watch City. I don't even like Bovril but it had been made for me by my better half who was just being helpful and so I thought it would be churlish not to take it - so I did - and I was frozen and so I drank it. Of course that was when we go on our unbeaten run and now I have taken a flask of Bovril to every game since.

Now I know it makes no difference in the real world but until we lose I guess I am stuck with this - anyone else caught in a trap?

This forum feels like a trap sometimes. I'm sure someone will bring up marriage at some point.

I haven't shaved since the Hudders game, zz top, here I come (hopefully)

Thank goodness for that - how much Bovril is it safe to consume?

I can confirm from personal experience that it is absolutely safe to consume no Bovril whatsoever.

Beyond that I'm afraid you're entering a murky and dangerous world of experimentation.

Just say no.

Nibor

Guest harveythompson

I used to keep tickets from winning games and rip up the ones from loosing games (sad i know) :laugh: . I threw the Huddersfield ticket away and i have been throwing winning tickets away ever since and we keep winning :D

Walked down the ashton park side of the pavement at the start of our run, as you stuck with it until it all ends.

oh and back up that side too.

Guest Ronmeister

Nowt to do with City but I always put my left boot on first because the last time I put my right boot on first I broke my leg :yawn:

:o You haven't broken your leg since? It must work then :shifty:

My friends and I have had a Starburst ritual at every game since 2000 or something. We have one starburst each every time the match clock reaches a multiple of 10 (including at kick-off). We feel extra lucky if we all have the same colour!

:ph34r:

It started off that we would have one every time something "good" happened, or every time we scored, but then we just moved it to every 10 minutes.

I think that this superstition is the sole reason we are all turning into fat gits!!

It started off that we would have one every time something "good" happened, or every time we scored, but then we just moved it to every 10 minutes.

I think that this superstition is the sole reason we are all turning into fat gits!!

That and all the mini-muffins we eat.

Guest BeNeRz

My friends and I have had a Starburst ritual at every game since 2000 or something. We have one starburst each every time the match clock reaches a multiple of 10 (including at kick-off). We feel extra lucky if we all have the same colour!

:ph34r:

Id just get confused and eat them all at once..

Archived