IGNORED

Blackpool Away

RedTauntonian

I'm in Lancaster Thursday and Friday of this week for my Grandads 80th Birthday. So out of the beer for me on Thursday. Deja Vu for me but will be a new experience for my other half. So Walkabout for me it is. :Party3:

I'll have a word with some of my old school mates Tom and find out where to go and where not to go is now a days.

We'll be in the walkabout at some stage. Mrs Tom only graduated in May so she knows the circuit quite well.

Mines a stella ta :whistle:

Guest superfly

3 of us going up on Sat am, We have booked into a Travel Lodge 5 mins from ground.

Staying over and going out on ther LASH, well you may as well when in the northern rivera !!

Anyone meeting up ?

Having lived in Preston for ages, can say is largish City contingent in the City see shirts all the time.. was at least 12 of us in Roper Hall wotching Cardiff match at Ninnian when tins scored penalty iirc bar manager was City fan as Well!!!!!!!... top for a night out... was also going to say poss cheaper than Blackpool to stay over... train from Preston to Blackpool south shouldbe approx 5.60 plenty of pubs in town centre... tnight life is great depending on what you looking for... recomend market tavern, for real ale fans, or New Britannia Inn, for those more concenred with fun, take your pick from Mood, The Assembly, Squares, Yates, Manyanas loads more as well. For Drinks before Match.. if changing train The Railway, or Vic and Station are right next to the station.....

Hope that helps

TTFN PINKY

That doesnt help at all :razz: because I knew that anyway :laugh: :Party12: :Party27: :bonkers: may consider it though depending on that work and weather thingy :shifty: could it be my second away game of the season :unsure: the first was Hereford :w00t::farmer:

Archived