IGNORED

Clayton Fortune

surreyred

Omk, tel me what he did to make him rubbish and make him different from our other defenders?

no sense of positioning would be the first, leaving gaps, causing the other defenders to try and cover him, there again leaving gaps! Also can't pass the ball, can't win any headers, is scared to put his foot in.

Guest Legend City Man

And when h eplyed in the first few games of the seaosn we didnt conceed to mayny, when he was brought out of the side check how many we conceed then.. he gets in the way of the ball like he did for portv vale v the gas (the goaline clearence) and can pass well like he did against donny and huddersfield the first two games..

And when h eplyed in the first few games of the seaosn we didnt conceed to mayny, when he was brought out of the side check how many we conceed then.. he gets in the way of the ball like he did for portv vale v the gas (the goaline clearence) and can pass well like he did against donny and huddersfield the first two games..

Although everyone was bad at Swansea, he was surely the worst along with Jamie Smith. The guy is a liability and does not attack the ball enough. He doesn't look comfortable on the ball and isn't the greatest passer. Best position is the Viera role IMO but is never going to get in there so should leave.

ok you keep believing that, but from what i have seen of him, he is crap, you want him i don't, simple, you have your views, i have my views, but my views seem to be shared by gary johnson, where as yours are shared by, well maybe the milkman!

Archived