IGNORED

Should We Be Interested

Pete1975Legend

Many gasheads were disapointed when the Rovers let him go.I remember one phoning to Twentyman and moaning about how the Rovers seemed to let thier best players go.Twentyman predicted that Gall would do well at Yeovil and when he first joined them he scored a few goals but since then he's lost his way and doesn't seem to start much for them now.

It might have been Johnson who signed him from Rovers so he wuld have a good idea of what he's like.

We need someone with real pace and strength up front in this league to go alongside the likes of Brooker and Stewart. Savage is doing a job at the moment despite what his many critics would have us believe but long term you wonder if Johnson thinks he can do it. If Bas did make the necessary long term improvements then that would be a bonus but I think, in the meantime, Johnson has to get in the above type of player. Which leads me to Kevin Gall - not particularly strong and correct me if I am wrong, doesn't possess lightning pace therefore I would say no.

We get this news about Gall on the day that Johnson tells the WDP that he won't 'unsettle' Yeovil by bidding for players that don't want to leave or are under contract.

Very interesting.

Could we be making a move for Gall?

Does Johnson have the gall to go for Gall? :whistle:

Archived