IGNORED

How Big Is Saturday's Game

Dolman_Stand

Just feel it neccessary to emphasise how important Saturday's game is, and I know everyone will say every game is big at the bottom, but if we win Saturday I can't honestly see us being dragged back into it.

Also it would justify the controversial decision to take the players on a working holiday!!

Just wish I was there to see it on Sat

Another well thought out hilarious post. D1ck

Being serious, I think it's a big game but not for the reason you're talking about. S****horpe have the best striker partnership in the division in my opinion, who've netted 24 goals between them this season already and are both fast, and tricky players. Their main problem is their back 5, most of whom are either inexperienced or poor. I think if we can get some decent balls in then we will win no problem providing the back 4 holds steady, but if we lose concentration we are in for a tricky ride.

Looking forward to seeing Torpey if he's playing. Surely not part of that 24 goal partnership though?

Also, is anyone on here semi-educated enough to know what the word is that describes a word found within another word? if you follow.

The least offensive (AND most appropriate) word I can muster up as an example is S(****)horpe.

Anyone know?

Had to edit!

It wouldn't let me say the word S****horpe!!!............Did I say something wrong?

Guest Harry Dolman

It is a big game as a win would a) take us clearer of the drop zone & b) haul Scunny back nearer the mire.

Since we last played, we have had a nice time on the Algarve, Scuuny have had 2 tough games v Man City & Huddersfield - all things point to us being miles fresher for the game & a comfortable home win.

Why is it, in these sort of situations I never feel confident about us winning ???????

yes a big game for us but the players have had their break

and rest in the sun, so it is back to work for them.

i can see city winning by 3 goals.

i can see us winning, but i think more like by the odd goal in three or five. scunny have got some talent up front, its at the back where they tend to capitulate. either way, i think this game is very important. makes them 'officially' one of us relegation candidates down the bottom if they lose, puts us in a stick postion if we lose. thankfully teams new to the division who take a slide this time of year are often the ones who struggle worst come may.

Archived