IGNORED

Wheres Wilsbridge Red?

Robbored

I can confirm that Willsbridge Red is alive and well (almost). I saw him about an hour ago dragging his weary flu ridden body to the smoking room for a cigarette.

He has removed himself from the forum. Probably putting in an early attempt to win an award later in the year. The lengths some people go to!!!

and I thought he had given up the money/cancer/bad cough sticks....

The last I remember of WR was his attempted belittleing, by simply stating an obvious fact, of somebody making a fair enough comment about the lack of cover at a wet and windy Yeovil. The lad in question just snapped at him, it seemed as though there had probably been history there, all hell broke loose and the entire thread made for very nasty reading.

I agree with much of WR's philosophy on modern day Football but didn't take kindly to his style of expression and it looks as though I am not the only one.

Being a forum 'Newbie' myself, as somebody labelled me, I hope I'm not stepping on anybodies toes and that my overall contribution is worthy of such an important, and exclusive it would seem, club.

I will try an filter out the silly nonsense I am prone to inflicting on pple esp. in the City Forum.

Being a forum 'Newbie' myself, as somebody labelled me, I hope I'm not stepping on anybodies toes and that my overall contribution is worthy of such an important, and exclusive it would seem, club.

I will try an filter out the silly nonsense I am prone to inflicting on pple esp. in the City Forum.

I think you'll find the word is clique :whistle:

As for inflicting nonsense on people. I do it all the time; don't worry about it!

It's only in response to their inane cr@p anyway! :w00t:

he has quit this forun, can't post the language on here as to why but put it this way he is

fed up with this place :dunno:

still on the sub under another name :shifty:

willsbridgered is 100% a he (male)

How could any true City supporter get fed up with this place? :doh: Afterall, it is the official BCFC message board :dance:

IPB Image

:shifty: Miners Strike Identity parade. Do you recognise any of the Police shown below from Walsall last season where our supporters were wrongfully arrested ??!!!!........

IPB Image

Goblin, that photo of the miners' strike was taken over 20 years ago. All the police involved will be chief constables or else retired due to "ill health"

Goblin, that photo of the miners' strike was taken over 20 years ago. All the police involved will be chief constables or else retired due to "ill health"

Corrupt Chief Constables of the West Midlands Royalist Gestapo Police perchance? They did order the wrongful arrest of innocent BCFC supporters last season. :angry: Very sad indeed when the miners were being picked on in such a way during that strike of 1984 when they were trying to preserve their jobs by preventing coal pit closures.

For the educational benefit of younger readers on this forum, the alternative to mining coal in 1984 under Margaret Thatcher's tyranny was dole. A typical Job Centre in 1984 when unemployment was officially well over 3 million and Bristol was also an unemployment blackspot.....

IPB Image

Guest DrFaustus

Corrupt Chief Constables of the West Midlands Royalist Gestapo Police perchance? They did order the wrongful arrest of innocent BCFC supporters last season. :angry: Very sad indeed when the miners were being picked on in such a way during that strike of 1984 when they were trying to preserve their jobs by preventing coal pit closures.

For the educational benefit of younger readers on this forum, the alternative to mining coal in 1984 under Margaret Thatcher's tyranny was dole. A typical Job Centre in 1984 when unemployment was officially well over 3 million and Bristol was also an unemployment blackspot.....

IPB Image

Gobbo...no argument from me on any of that.

However....Willsbridge, Bearded Troll or carpet munching, lady boy?

His posts crack i up :laugh:

The non footy forum will miss his hilarious (de)baiting!

He'll be back though as there are too many many people here who rise to him, and that sort of fun you can't have on the Subber forum...not that you cant have fun on the Subber forum.. you can!

Even though Lord Willsbridge is a devout Tory and Royalist he's still a great mass-debator. :w00t:

As for the subcider message boards, it's still the best place to be in cyberspace for BCFC related lunacy of all kinds. My Red Goblin corner is particularly manic at the moment with mad political debate. Click on the Goblin link below to find out why.......

The Red Goblin Corner

This forum would be woeful without the likes of Codfather to name oh but a few...

errrrm no, no, no, no NO! and thats not sarcasm.

he has quit this forun, can't post the language on here as to why but put it this way he is

fed up with this place :dunno:

willsbridgered is 100% a he (male)

Hooooray!!

Another old school poster bites the dust.

Well that happens in life you know :rolleyes: People cant stay somewhere forever. mr "oldskool"

Archived