IGNORED

Tomorrows Game

Robbored

Maybe its because City haven't played for 12 days or maybe its because the team is undefeated in 6.It could be that at long last Murray is back to form and City have a couple of characters in Basso and Savage in the team - but I'm really looking forward to tomorrows game.

Its the first time in ages that I've been so full of anticipation - I hope it doesn't turn out to be an anti-climax...

Guest The Codfather 0312

I'm also looking forward to the game tommorow for many reasons, Seing Murray run down that wing and cut inside, And hopefully seing Bas Sav scoring his first goal for us.

Guest Cary Grant supported City

I'm also looking forward to the game tommorow for many reasons, Seing Murray run down that wing and cut inside, And hopefully seing Bas Sav scoring his first goal for us.

How do you see Murray running down the wing, when you listen to the games on "World" ??.

:blink::blink::blink:

Guest The Codfather 0312

How do you see Murray running down the wing, when you listen to the games on "World" ??.

:blink::blink::blink:

I see him running down the wing by attending the game, Thats how.

Maybe its because City haven't played for 12 days or maybe its because the team is undefeated in 6.It could be that at long last Murray is back to form and City have a couple of characters in Basso and Savage in the team - but I'm really looking forward to tomorrows game.

Its the first time in ages that I've been so full of anticipation - I hope it doesn't turn out to be an anti-climax...

I can't wait for tomorrow either and I'll be singing me heart out for the boys

"C'mon city, c'mon city, c'mon city c'mon"

:city:

"RED ARMY!!!!"

Guest Cary Grant supported City

:laugh::laugh:

Or maybe even a squid a cod?!

Good Job it isn't sick squid then!!.

Hope there isn't a frost on his doorstep, otherwisw he'll miss the match!!

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Should indeed be a game and one which is very important in that

1) We need to keep the unbeaten run going

2) Scunny are near us in the table and is a team we should be catching up on

Scunny are a decent side and they were beating Man City at half time and were also winning until stoppage time against Huddersfield in midweek so we will need to be on our guard

COME ON YOU REDS

I remember the last time I was full of anticipation... a few weeks before the kick off of the new season!

Still tomorrow's game should be great, looking forward to it....3 more points to the City!! Come on!!

And although I've not really had great words to say about Bas, I'll be hoping and shouting for him to score. I want his first goal for us to be scored at home.... what sort of celebration will we see?

The Happy Mondays have Bez.... City have the dancing Bas!

I remember the last time I was full of anticipation... a few weeks before the kick off of the new season!

Still tomorrow's game should be great, looking forward to it....3 more points to the City!! Come on!!

And although I've not really had great words to say about Bas, I'll be hoping and shouting for him to score. I want his first goal for us to be scored at home.... what sort of celebration will we see?

The Happy Mondays have Bez.... City have the dancing Bas!

I'm in Ontario. Even I have picked up on the long spell and pumped. I'll be shouting to. Hope everyone can hear me. :laugh:

Archived