IGNORED

Today

Guest C.D

Poor, lackluster performance today...... BUT potential is there with a couple of players.

Need a good quick forward to play with Brooker.... hes playing alone.

And a combative midfielder, Russell is hiding and isnt upto it.......

apart from that, we have potential to climb the table

Sure, disappointed not to take 3 points; but if we'd have not conceded the goal which will happen mmm, once every 3 seasons; we would have looked comfortabel winners.

shots on target/off target/corners will say that we were the better team. They had 2 other shots on target the whole match, but saying that they weren't the worst team to come here; and there have been worse this season to take 3 points!

We would have liked 3 points, but s****horpe are hard to beat at present (please don't say but it was s****orpe at home, becuase it means nothing).

Agree we have played better in past 6 weeks, but wouldn't say poor.

Poor was us fans who expected the win and were quite for long periods. ##*kers are those fans who continue to slag off players such as Basso/Bas/Orr. If a player is clearly not ging 100% moan a little. When a player is giving his all and you think it is not good enough, speak to the manger and board; it does nothing to have a go at players. Embarresed sometimes to be a ###t head.

Sure, disappointed not to take 3 points; but if we'd have not conceded the goal which will happen mmm, once every 3 seasons; we would have looked comfortabel winners.

shots on target/off target/corners will say that we were the better team. They had 2 other shots on target the whole match, but saying that they weren't the worst team to come here; and there have been worse this season to take 3 points!

We would have liked 3 points, but s****horpe are hard to beat at present (please don't say but it was s****orpe at home, becuase it means nothing).

Agree we have played better in past 6 weeks, but wouldn't say poor.

Poor was us fans who expected the win and were quite for long periods. ##*kers are those fans who continue to slag off players such as Basso/Bas/Orr. If a player is clearly not ging 100% moan a little. When a player is giving his all and you think it is not good enough, speak to the manger and board; it does nothing to have a go at players. Embarresed sometimes to be a ###t head.

I agree. S****horpe were far from looking like a bad side. I thought Bas and Orr were both excellent today. Savage has a fantastic first touch for a guy of his size. I genuinely belive the bloke could go far with the potential he has.

I agree. S****horpe were far from looking like a bad side. I thought Bas and Orr were both excellent today. Savage has a fantastic first touch for a guy of his size. I genuinely belive the bloke could go far with the potential he has.

Orr had a very good game. I 100% disagree with you about Baz, I thought he was extremely poor in the first half and only marginally better in the second despite the goal. He has the odd moment of freakishly good control but for the most part the ball runs away from him or gets stuck in his feet. He missed a sitter too.

Nibor

Poor, lackluster performance today...... BUT potential is there with a couple of players.

Need a good quick forward to play with Brooker.... hes playing alone.

And a combative midfielder, Russell is hiding and isnt upto it.......

apart from that, we have potential to climb the table

I thought Russell did alright today, if anything it was noble who was shying away from the tackles.

I'm not disappointed with a point, we didn't really look like scoring and S****horpe were not anything special.

I agree with you about Brooker but Bas deserved his chance and deserved his goal. Maybe people will ease up a bit on him now. He gives 100% every game and his prescence does take a certain pressure off brooker.

I thought Matty Heywood was outstanding once again and despite what swindon fans say he is a player we have needed for ages.

We can't win every game and despite the difficult games coming up, we are better placed to win them than two months ago, as it was just a stupid mistake which cost us today, not a lackluster performance as you say.

It was a lacklustre performance after Basso's error, for the first 10 minutes we looked lively.

I thought S****horpe were a good side, they broke quickly, and got 9 men back the instant they lost posession. The proof of Heywoods performance (again) was in how little real chances the front two got.

I thought Orr looked good for the first 60 minutes, then something changed, the little light in his brain went out, or changed colour or whatever and he was back to lumping it (one cross was a danger to incoming Easyjet flights at Lulsgate)

I don't think it's too fair to accuse Noble of not getting stuck in, his main job is to pick up the disruption by his MF partner and distribute onwards, as Russell wasn't doing it today, he needed to change and he did.

Skuse looked good along side him.

It's so clear that we need strike options.

Brooker was magnificent, running, holding, etc etc etc but Savages lack of talent was horribly evident today. You could see the other players hesitating when breaking forward(Murray & Cotts), and rather than playing him in they ran with the ball and too often it broke down.

Yes he got his goal, but he should have scored the other one. Brooker needs support, he needs to be on the end of the supply not trying his bollox off trying to get the ball forward.

Basso made a howler. It happens. He also made a great save and kicked (except once) well after that abboration.

Probably a fair result. We didn't collapse and I'm very glad we didn't lose to that mistake.

One final comment on S****horpe. although they played well, the blatant timewasting and feigning injury that went on was a disgrace. The bald No 8 was a real whiner, on to the ref about everything pointing out what our players had been doing - I HATE THAT IN PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS

The best moment was the pathetic attempt by Keogh to go down injured, the ref ignored him and he had to get up, did that 'oh look at my sore leg' hobble before breaking into an embarrased sprint then realising that he WAS injured started to limp again - WITH HIS OTHER LEG.

Why do players think that this is going to win them the game? have they no pride? do they want the skill they display tempered by the stupidity and banal behaviour they get up to?

ahhh whatever!

Dear Steve Lansdown

Crack the wallet open, Get gary a striker NOW

That will be the one that he put over in the first half - after the linesman game him offside?

I'm talking about the one in the first half where he missed the header from one cross from the right, then the ball came back from the left and he missed from a few yards directly in front of the goal. I don't recall him being given offside but I could be wrong. There were two other good chances he fluffed as well, and I must say I've never seen anyone pull a shot so badly it goes backwards before.

I don't have anything against the guy personally and he does try hard - but he's not shown anything at all that makes me think he's good enough or is going to get better and it absolutely baffles me that he can keep two better players in Stewart and Gillespie out of the side.

Nibor

I'm talking about the one in the first half where he missed the header from one cross from the right, then the ball came back from the left and he missed from a few yards directly in front of the goal. I don't recall him being given offside but I could be wrong. There were two other good chances he fluffed as well, and I must say I've never seen anyone pull a shot so badly it goes backwards before.

I don't have anything against the guy personally and he does try hard - but he's not shown anything at all that makes me think he's good enough or is going to get better and it absolutely baffles me that he can keep two better players in Stewart and Gillespie out of the side.

Nibor

I'me likewise baffled about a City striker who scored at his last City start, scored again yesterday, and scored at his previous start prior to injury. That striker is Gillespie, the only City striker NOT to have been given a chance with Brooker. Thats by GJ or Tinman.

Hello is anybody home.

Agreed I personally think Gillespie could be exactly what were missing pace up front ..He's shown a good attitude not spitting out his dummy as hes been at Cheltenham more than us in recent times .

Give Gillespie a chance

As for Stewart sooner hes gone the better!!

Archived