IGNORED

Pathetic

jimtastic

Guest DrFaustus

Whats wrong with my posts Dr?

Nothing me old fruit. Wrong Alex, sorry!! There is one Alex who is a complete funnel head on our forum. Not you though. Oops. :)

Whats wrong with the post to Steve L?

Sadly, seems like our clubs been taken over by a few of the 'New Age' fans who'd rather turn football into a theatre expirience than the old glory days.

WTFIGO, please ignore these numpties who are having a go and keep up the good work.

sooner it gets smashed down the sooner people will stop moaning bout it

Whilst I think people should just accept it ain't going to reopen to home fans, the fact is the club is worse-off since its 'closure'.

Those of us who can remember the good old days (and the volume) of the east end also know how appallingly tepid the atmosphere is in the Atyeo.

Whats wrong with the post to Steve L?

Sadly, seems like our clubs been taken over by a few of the 'New Age' fans who'd rather turn football into a theatre expirience than the old glory days.

WTFIGO, please ignore these numpties who are having a go and keep up the good work.

What, apart from the fact that it was only two days after the original post, during which time SL hasn't even been on the forums?

Funny you mention the theatre. This whole east-end thing is turning into a pantomime ;)

Can you open the east end please

No

No

No

No

No

No

WHY HAVEN'T YOU REPLIED TO MY REQUEST ABOUT OPENING THE EAST END

Silence....

Mate, I'm not going to make any apologies to someone like yourself for wanting to be allowed to be a passionate supporter.

People are getting fed up by SL and his other boardroom buddies ignoring what the fans want. We are long term customers and as a result deserve to be listened to.

Mate, I'm not going to make any apologies to someone like yourself for wanting to be allowed to be a passionate supporter.

People are getting fed up by SL and his other boardroom buddies ignoring what the fans want. We are long term customers and as a result deserve to be listened to.

Yeah, I forgot, I'm a new age numpty (although looking at your "supported City since", it looks as though you're a lot "newer age" than I am).

So how exactly does this struggle with the board over the east end make you or anyone else a more "passionate supporter"?

Would it make me more passionate if I bombarded the "Ask SL" board time and time again asking for the club shop to sell walnut whips? I am a long term customer after all. Surely SL can't ignore my pleas!!!?!?!1!?!!1

Don't get me wrong. I think it would be great if they opened the East End. And I certainly think that the ST and FCF should continue to explore avenues with the club for making it happen. What I object to is the posting of such a pointed message to SL when (despite being a full-time businessman and chairman of BCFC) he didn't visit the forum for two days...

Oh good and East End thread :) Very frustrating but until they put some soft seats and a resteraunt in the E.E. this lot aint opening it;

Most fans have given up also, which is a shame, as if enough stood up for it, it would open;, after all look at the shirt/badge they were going to give us :doh: until we said no.

FAN POWER REQUIRED but only apathy and submission forthcoming :angry:

Archived