IGNORED

Stewart Must Start!

One Team

Yeah it was a good effort against a team very high on confidence at the moment and almost unbeatable. Unfortunate to concede 3 goals after looking tighter at the back recently but I think phillips may start against Blackpool. Good to score 2 goals against a team with a good defensive record and nice to see stewart look lively and score a goal that he fully deserves.

Unlucky lads but if we play anything loke that against Blackpool I can definately see us getting 3 points. I'm not to unhappy with the result it was more about the performance tonight.

How exciting another Stewart thread; can someone tell me how many games our saviour has finished that he has started :dunno: to slow,past it, cant head, etc,etc; why do you think we are looking for another striker :dunno: to replace Brooker :doh:

What i cant understand is how stewart can go from crap to must play saturday?????????

I've never said MS was crap, But i did want him to play more in games and tonight must surly prove that he might just win us a few games if he can play the way he did in his bit part game he had tonight, MS could of had 2 tonight in 15 mins, maybe he has turned the corner now :pray:

Sparky

What i cant understand is how stewart can go from crap to must play saturday?????????

Steve, if GJ has,nt got a proven goalscorer in by sat then surley MS must have a go. Look Bas is Bas, gives his all but he just aint got it mate, were all all going to beg to disagree but what if MS bags a couple on sat if he starts. GJ would got his own way by showing MS who is in charge and might have been the kick up the arse MS needed. Might be wrong might be right so lets wait and see

i agree mr stewart might have thought long and hard the last couple of games and thought right i have a point to prove here,which i think he did 2nite,so plz gary play him sat!!!!

Drop Brooker! He was the last City forward to score. Let's see Bas and Stewy- just for fun, go on you know you want to.

Your taking the mick surely. Ive been saying all this time, drop Savage and Basso and bring in Stewart and Phillips.

Stewart to start.

Why should Stewart start? Savage is very committed to the city course and I would rather see a player on probably next to nothing, play for the shirt and the team than someone who earns anythng from 5k - 6k a week and has done nothing. OK he scored today, but savage was kicked and jump all over the place, can you really see Stewart liking that?

My opinion on Big Bas has changed, I really do look forward to see him play in a city shirt (sorry Phil you were right all along) and there is no way I would drop him for Stewart.

i never said he was crap,thats what other people have been saying.i just thought he wasn't trying hard enough.

And thats imo,but i think he will prove a point nnow and i hope he does.

i never said he was crap,thats what other people have been saying.i just thought he wasn't trying hard enough.

And thats imo,but i think he will prove a point nnow and i hope he does.

There is NO reason why Stewart should play Sat, he has had the complete wrong attitude, IMO Big Bass before MS anyday

Marcus Stewart = Pay AND Display!

We either pay the man and tell him to get on with it on the pitch or we say "sorry mate you should have come here earlier instead of spunking your career away at Sunderland you best get going". We can't afford to pay him and have him sit on the bench. So whilst I admit I'm sitting on the fence a bit that's the decision the club must make.

I am so glad Stewart came on and scored tonight, the man should be playing from the start, why on earth GJ didn't bring him on with at least 20 mins to play I do not know, all he gives him is 10 mins, what is he expected to do?

MS must be a given a full game on saturday.

Give me one reason WHY MS should start on Sat against B'pool, just because he scored tonight? What else has he done for BCFC this season, I'll tell you what sweet FA. Now don't get me wrong I was looking forward to seeing Marcus in a city shirt this season, but as I've already mentioned, I would rather see a commited player in the city shirt - Savage, then someone who states he loves the club and takes alot of money a week in wages and has done nothing - Stewart, this is only my opinion

Archived