IGNORED

Savage Stewart

jackorack

Bas Savage 84mins, no shots, no goals

Marcus Stewart 9mins, 3 shots, 1 goal

As much as we all love Bas Savage the stats speak for themselves

Isn't it about time Johnson kissed and made with Stewart and played him from the start.

Agree with you on that one mate

I do agree that Stewart should be starting but just becasue he scored one goal tonight dosent mean he is suddenly back to his best.

He should in from the start because he is a proven goal scorer, as tonight showed

Yes i was at the match, the goal was a typical Stewart goal - poaching in the 5 yard box

Guest alex1089

What? Stewart plays for the team, he works just as hard as Savage and I have been bloody disappointed with stewart and think he has been poor but I have to say that Stewart scored so he should play IMO.

Guest ashtonyate

I'm sorry but I disagree with you, Bas wants toplay for the team, MS wants to play for himself, just my opinion

I don't care who wants to play for who as long as they put the ball in the net. Johnson is trying to freeze out Stewart which is not doing the team any good.

Stewart should have been on as soon as the third goal went in.I would like to see Stewart and Phillips in the team and stop all this crap that Johnson seem to do.I would say to Johnson that City fans will not stand for it.

don't care who wants to play for who as long as they put the ball in the net. Johnson is trying to freeze out Stewart which is not doing the team any good.

Stewart should have been on as soon as the third goal went in.I would like to see Stewart and Phillips in the team and stop all this crap that Johnson seem to do.I would say to Johnson that City fans will not stand for it.

totally agree

For the good of the club isn't it about time Johnson kissed and made with Stewart and played him from the start.

don't agree.

if baz isn't in the team then brooker would have had all the knocks

that baz took tonight.that would mean stewart being the main striker

and on record brooker is more consistant at scoring at the moment.

stewart can be good on his day but hasn't proved it so far, and before

anybody says he hasn't had his chances , he has esp. when brooker

was injured.

Guest ashtonyate

don't agree.

if baz isn't in the team then brooker would have had all the knocks

that baz took tonight.that would mean stewart being the main striker

and on record brooker is more consistant at scoring at the moment.

stewart can be good on his day but hasn't proved it so far, and before

anybody says he hasn't had his chances , he has esp. when brooker

was injured.

Stewart is not a target man he needs to play off players now prehaps we need a big foward so lets get one Savage will never score the goals that are needed for him to hold down a place in the team.

As for Basso when you think about it some one at 30 should be at his peak you can see now why he could not find a mug of a club to take him until now.

Guest ashtonyate

Stewart needs to be back in the team now then?

Not so long ago he needed to be out of the team, as well as the club.

Crazy :dunno:

Stewart has never had the right set up at City at first the midfield was crap now that this is sorted out Stewart need a long run in the team.

If he was at any club in this league or most clubs in the second div he would be playing accept for our Manager Stewart came back to his boy hood club to put them back where they should be and he is being treated like poo by Mr Johnson and some of the fans.

Stewart has never had the right set up at City at first the midfield was crap now that this is sorted out Stewart need a long run in the team.

If he was at any club in this league or most clubs in the second div he would be playing accept for our Manager Stewart came back to his boy hood club to put them back where they should be and he is being treated like poo by Mr Johnson and some of the fans.

Unfortunately MS hasnt earned his place in the starting line up, so I would suggest that he hasnt been treated like $hit, in fact I would suggest that people such as yourself have been treated with disrespect by his inability to warrant a place in the team.

Were you at Colchester tonight?, I was, Stewart done more in 5 minutes than Savage done in 85 which was sod all.

I was...

Still nothing to get exited about, i am still one of the many fans dissapointed with his contribution this season and don't believe that he can perform consistantly for us at all. Not the kind of player we need.

Maybe I will be proved wrong.

For the good of the club isn't it about time Johnson kissed and made with Stewart and played him from the start.

Thats Stewart tonight.

Normally it's:

Marcus Stewart - Gives the ball away, shoots off target, generally does sweet FA! Then takes £5000 a week (or however much it is).

At least with Bas, yes he's crap, but isn't taking a huge lump of the wage structure for his troubles unlike Stewart. And Bas doesn't think he rules the roost either!

Even if Stewart did score 15 goals (which I really can't see happening) it's too late to do anything this season anyway I reckon.

I reckon for the good of the Club Stewart should a) take a pay cut to match his contribution, or, b) leave.

Archived