IGNORED

New Striker Could Well Be

cheshire_red

Ex-Torquay. Scored lots for them. Went to Wigan. Played in Championship winning team. He actually fits the bill in terms of the type of player but GJ has said the club wants to hold on to player til end of month...well... Graham hasn't been playing, has he? - and surely wages would be a problem.

My money is still on Hayter or Jevons, although I'm surprised nothing has got into the papers...it normally leaks from someone...i.e. agent trying to increase competition for a player and so boost the price and his fee

Ex-Torquay. Scored lots for them. Went to Wigan. Played in Championship winning team. He actually fits the bill in terms of the type of player but GJ has said the club wants to hold on to player til end of month...well... Graham hasn't been playing, has he? - and surely wages would be a problem.

My money is still on Hayter or Jevons, although I'm surprised nothing has got into the papers...it normally leaks from someone...i.e. agent trying to increase competition for a player and so boost the price and his fee

Sorry - he went from Wigan to Wednesday where he's scored 2 in 19 games this season. Might score a few more if he sinks to our level.

Sorry - he went from Wigan to Wednesday where he's scored 2 in 19 games this season. Might score a few more if he sinks to our level.

That goals/games ratio is poor but it's because he's been playing right-wing at Wednesday whenever he's started. Something Wigan turned him into after getting him from Torquay. Best position is striker, just check his Torquay record out for that

Would be an interesting signing if we got him!!

Messed up ever since he went to Wigan where he was in the reserves for the most part I think but did a great job at Torquay. I recon he could do a job for us - just needs to get his fitness back up to scratch as well I think.

I think (along with Peacock) his days are Wednesday may be numbered as they have thier number 1 partnership of Tudgay and Burton, however I think Sturrock would rather keep him than Peacock, whose contract was terminated at Wednesday!!

Archived