IGNORED

From Polonia Warsaw To Bristol City

Oiolosse[KSP]

Really? It says todays date at the top of the page.

Did he sign a new contract then? Because he was a free agent when they were interested. Also a little worried about his lack of english. It caused problems for Kelly Youga.

David Beckham & Rio Ferdinand don't speak fluent English but they get on ok.

Really? It says todays date at the top of the page.

There is a current date but its an archive article :)

Its from June.

Take a look on our message board [its in english]: http://wielkapolonia.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5955

Did he sign a new contract then? Because he was a free agent when they were interested. Also a little worried about his lack of english. It caused problems for Kelly Youga.

Yes, he signed a new contract i think.

And you're right that it can be problem that he don't speak english, but... there are a lot of english-speaking players in our club (from Bosnia, Guatemala, Brasil, Argentina, Nigeria). He MUST to know some important words ;>

David Beckham & Rio Ferdinand don't speak fluent English but they get on ok.

You're cruel ;)

Greetings from cold-as-hell Poland (-19° C!)

' date='Jan 20 2006, 10:53 AM' post='480199']

Hmm..

There is a short interview with him. He told, that this is his last chance to play outside the Poland (he was on a tests in Turkey, Russia and Scotland - Hearts od Midhlotians). They write, that in Polonia he tried to save Polonia in 1st league (like premier league in England), and in Bristol he'll fight to save Cities in 3rd league. And there is a price for him: 100.000 pounds cos, as they write, your club has got the money ;>

Sspasiba. Is this guy any good. Really? Is he fit, and a worker, not an extractor of urine? (Sign and then do as little as possible)

By the way good luck Polonia

Sspasiba.

Its russian, not polish :P

Is this guy any good. Really? Is he fit, and a worker, not an extractor of urine? (Sign and then do as little as possible)

I'm perfectly candid: Jacek is very good player - in this moment one of the best in our team :/ 10 years ago he was very perspective, talented young player. Later he had troubles with alcohol. He stopped to play proffesional footbal (he played in 3rd polish league).

But about 5 years ago he came back. Now he doesn't drink at all and play better year by year. He saved us for 1st league an year ago. Our club is to poor for him :/ Polonia signed a contract with Marek Citko (he scored a goal in a England - Poland match on a Wembley in 1996 ;) so we have 4 attackers. I'm sure that Jacek will play somewhere abroad.

Most of our players are not too good in technique, but has a great heart for play. Jacek has booth: a heart and good technique. He's also very fast.

In my opinion Polonia is now stronger than City. Thats good for Kosmalski: i hope that he'll be your best player and help City :)

' date='Jan 20 2006, 5:28 PM' post='480604']

I'm perfectly candid: Jacek is very good player - in this moment one of the best in our team :/ 10 years ago he was very perspective, talented young player. Later he had troubles with alcohol. He stopped to play proffesional footbal (he played in 3rd polish league).

But about 5 years ago he came back. Now he doesn't drink at all and play better year by year. He saved us for 1st league an year ago. Our club is to poor for him :/ Polonia signed a contract with Marek Citko (he scored a goal in a England - Poland match on a Wembley in 1996 ;) so we have 4 attackers. I'm sure that Jacek will play somewhere abroad.

Most of our players are not too good in technique, but has a great heart for play. Jacek has booth: a heart and good technique. He's also very fast.

In my opinion Polonia is now stronger than City. Thats good for Kosmalski: i hope that he'll be your best player and help City :)

Sounds like a good player could be another Rasiak.

Is he a good finisher mate

Hmmmm... i think: no. He isnt a player like Ronaldo or Owen. He is much stronger, he play on a left wing. Most of Polonia goals is score after free kicks, corners etc. Kosmalski has great technique and he is often fauled near penalty... So he was very useful.

Do you know Bartosz Tarachulski? He played for Yeonvil Town last season. He's similar on that way. But Kosmalski is better.

and how likly is it that he will sign for us? Also have we actually bidded for him?

i don't know...

' date='Jan 20 2006, 6:24 PM' post='480649']

To be honest: in my opinion most important is that since 5 years he's 100% clean... Some time ago ona a meeting with a fans someone asked him for a favourite beer. He told: coke. :)

Any think this Oiolosse bloke is really English, and just trying to sound foreign?

Can you translate for me please, I barely understand English when sober let alone jibber jabber. :dunno:

off the top of your head, try speaking polish . . .

you can't? didn't think so. Fair play to the bloke. The one thing I'm envy of, of other europeans is that the majority can easily speak English. Just typical upper lip english.

' date='Jan 20 2006, 5:28 PM' post='480604']

Apologies, I didnt realise it was. I know Pole and Ivan are not best friends.

No doubt youre stronger than us, this side is a shadow of even 3 seasons ago, due to many separate issues. Do you think the drink problem could re surface? Bristol would appear to have quite a few drinking holes, which may encourage this. Some of our own players are *ahem* noticed for this :(

As for Polish players youre right, effort 1000%, techinique, well I guess that will come the more of your players travel to other leagues.

Thanks.

' date='Jan 20 2006, 10:41 AM' post='480184']

Hello there!

There is an interesting article in todays polish newspaper "Super Express".

http://www.se.com.pl/se/index.jsp?place=su...list_position=1

It's about our best player, Jacek Kosmalski.

IPB Image

He's searching a new club and... probably he'll be a player of Bristol City :) Jacek is 30 years old and he played in Polonia for 2 last years. I hope, that he'll play on Ashton Gate soon and we'll be second Dziekanowski (also former Polonia player :).

Greetings from Warsaw :city:

WHATEVER :laugh: this is got to be a wind up Neo :shifty: where are you

' date='Jan 21 2006, 1:16 AM' post='480893']

:D it's a compliment for me but... nah ;> i'm 100% polish and my english is just so weak ;)

Yeah rightyou can fool some of the people all of the time but me never :razz: This is a definate wind up; now where did Willsbridge go :ph34r:

Anymore news on this player?

There is a small note in todays Gazeta Wyborcza (bigest polish newspaper) titled "Direction: England"

------

Kierunek Anglia

Na zgrupowaniu w Chorzowie Polonia pokonała czwartoligową Przyszłość Rogów 4:0. Być może ostatni mecz w barwach "Czarnych Koszul" rozegrał Jacek Kosmalski, który otrzymał zaproszenie na testy do trzecioligowego angielskiego zespołu Bristol City. - On już take wyjeżdża od półtora roku, jak wyjedzie, to wtedy mogę coś więcej powiedzieć - stwierdził sponsor klubu Jan Raniecki. Kosmalski w przeszłości otrzymywał propozycję testów w klubach szkockich, rosyjskich, rumuńskim i polskim Zagłębiu Lubin. Na nieoficjalnej stronie internetowej Polonii pojawiła się również informacja, że zaproszenie na wyjazd do drugoligowego angielskiego zespołu Crewe Alexandra otrzymał bramkarz Bartłomiej Fogler. W innym zespole - Plymouth - na sprawdzianach przebywa już Krzysztof Bąk.

------

Polonia won 4:0 with 4th leagues Przyszlosc Rogow. It could be the last "Black Shirts" game for Jacek Kosmalski (Black Shirts is a nickname of Polonia :). He was invited for a test to 3rd league english team Bristol City. - He's leaving since year and a half. When he'll go there i could say something more - said Polonia boss J. Raniecki. Earlier Kosmalski was on a test in scotish, russian, romanian teams and in polish Zaglebie Lubin.

There is also information about 2 other players of Polonia: goalkeeper Bart Fogler and defenceman Krzysztof Bak. The first one was invited by Crewe Alexandra, second one is on a test in Plymouth.

Archived