IGNORED

From Polonia Warsaw To Bristol City

Oiolosse[KSP]

' date='Jan 21 2006, 2:00 PM' post='481066']

He can dance, he can sing, and even he can play on a drum ;>

And he prefer cats than dogs ;)

Good answer, you'll go down well at a City game!! :rolleyes:

mind you you must sit down, be quiet, don't swear, don't smoke, and don't make any chuffing noise, it aint allowed here...........and DEFINITELY no enjoying yourself, thats a big no no!! :laugh:

Your English is a shed load better than most of our Polish!!

You going to Germany in the summer?

You going to Germany in the summer?

I hope so :) I still don't have a ticket, but... its so close that it will be a shame not go there.

And one more news: there was a another friendly match yesterday. Polonia Warsaw played against Polonia Bytom (2nd league). Kosmalski didnt play. I think that he came back to Warsaw and today or tommorow will visit Bristol..

Todays info from tabloid "Super Express".

http://www.se.com.pl/se/index.jsp?place=su...list_position=1

Przez trzy dni Jacek Kosmalski (29 l.) przebywał na sprawdzianie w trzecioligowym Bristol City. Angielski klub jest zdecydowany, aby kupić napastnika warszawskiej Polonii. Niespodziewanie wyspiarzom przybył poważny konkurent.

O "Kosmala" stara się bowiem takeże cypryjski APOEL Nikozja, w którym trenerem jest Jerzy Engel. Dziś wysłannicy tego klubu mają pojawić się w Warszawie, aby negocjować transfer Kosmalskiego. Nie przestrasza ich nawet kwota 150 tysięcy euro, a właśnie na tyle wyceniany jest napastnik "Czarnych Koszul".

----------

For 3 days Jacek Kosmalski was tested in third league Bristol City. English club decided to buy striker of Polonia. But unaware Polonia recieved another proposition from Apoel Nikosia (Cyprus), where Jerzy Engel is a coach (former Polish coach and Polonia Manager). Today legates from Nikosia will negotiate transfer of "Kosmal". They are not scared even of 150.000 Euros (thats the price for "Black Shirts" striker).

:/

I still hope, he'll play in Bristol...

' date='Jan 21 2006, 1:16 AM' post='480893']

:D it's a compliment for me but... nah ;> i'm 100% polish and my english is just so weak ;)

:disapointed2se: is that shoe polish or boot polish :razz:

Guest Alexbcfc

GJ Did say a few weeks back he was looking abroad for players...seeing as hes managed Latvia......he cant be too far from Poland surely ( MY GEOGRAPHY IS CRAP SO I HAVE NO IDEA!!)

this hole thread could be a bad of poo...could be true....lets hope if it is true....hes as good as Soren Anderson and Ivan Tistematanu..and not as bad as Vilmos Sebok!!

' date='Jan 31 2006, 1:35 PM' post='488982']

Kosmalski came back from Nikosia yesterday. He'll not play in Apoel!

It doesn't look like he's going anywhere then - The transfer window closes at midnight tonight and he would have to be in Bristol now for a medical etc if he was going to sign today.

Looks like the Black Shirts are stuck with him, ...........and down 150,000 Euros

Sorry friend

But thanks for keeping the story updated.

You will see from the other posts that we do need another striker but we have failed to get anyone in time

-except a young guy on loan who is inexperienced- so we are both disappointed !!

Good luck to the Black Shirts!

Kosmalski in City - last chapter ;)

A part of article from polish newspaper Fakt:

"Pierwsza to Bristol City. Grający w III lidze angielskiej klub zaprosił zawodnika na testy, ale w końcu Kosmal na Wyspach nie został.

- Anglicy może by mnie nawet wzięli, bo same testy wypadły nieźle... ale oni myśleli, że jestem wolnym zawodnikiem. Dopiero później dowiedzieli się, że trzeba za mnie zapłacić - opowiada Kosmalski."

"The first one was Bristol City. Club from III english league invited Kosmalski for test, but he didnt stay there.

- The test wasn't bad. Probably they can took me but.... they thought that i'm a free player. Later they hear, that they need to pay for me - told Kosmalski."

Anyway: he stay in Polonia and 2 days ago he collected "The best Polonia Player award" for autumn 2005.

Go Reds!

Archived