IGNORED

Beware Swansea

England

Guest Harvey9

Usual spin.

You all know it's going to kick off!

You hoolies you.

That would be your inbred mob, your the ones that beat up innocent mothers and their children

I'm a soft pacifest at heart but I'm well looking forward to the adrenelin rush enjoyed at this type of game especially considering the lack of tasty teams currently making up League 1.

As for excessive drinking I've always been of the belief that if you're causing no ACTUAL harm then indulge away. All you're really doing is p155ing off the people who think they have a right to tell you what is best for you, which serves them right, IMO.

Must be noted though, one is walking a thin line as well however as I personally am always more vulnerable and suseptable to trouble when b011oxed, this is ofcourse outweighed by all the potential fun experianced.

As for racist/abusive chanting, I think they're going to have to define the difference between racist/abusive chanting and p155 taking banter. I can't remember ever being told by the police not to call a bunch of Northern monkeys a bunch of Northern Monkeys, small town inbreads a bunch of small town inbreds and Brighton a bunch of poofs, so why should the Sheep Shaggers be given special treatment. I do however not want a pasting for my troubles which is the only thing that'll make me think twice about my actions on Saturday. They have a bit of a temper problem I believe.

Which brings me nicely onto hooliganism. Again, free choice needs to be put at the helm. If people want to fight allow them to fight, just try and arrange for it to take place in some derelict 5h1thole (an there are many, even in the Beautiful City) far away from people who don't wish to fight.

I particularly like the quote:

Superintendent Stratford said: "This is a tried and tested way of reducing any risk of disorder before, on route and after the match to make it as safe and enjoyable as possible for genuine supporters.

Enjoyable as possible??? I'd wonder how many "genuine" fans have told Mr Stratford that they enjoy being bussed in like caged animals from a starting point that may have no relation to their home address?

The quote Mr Stratford meant to give was:

Superintendent Stratford said: "This is a tried and tested way of reducing any risk of disorder before, on route and after the match to make it as safe and cost effective for the police. We won't recognise a genuine supporter anyway.

Archived