IGNORED

£100,000,000 Euro Lottery Jackpot

Show Me The Money!

I've thought about this before, i would get all Glazier about things and buy out the club. I would rebuild Ashton Gate to a 45000 stadium (if the planning dept did'nt agree i would just pay them off) and have facilitys to make the Burj Al Arab seem like a Travelodge, City fans would support in style under CiderHider!

I wouldn't work alongside Steve Lansdown. Me and him do not have the same mentality towards target setting. First of all I would buy Frome Town Football Club, for obvious reasons, then maybe bank role a few transfers for City BUT I would have to know that SL is willing to put his hand in his pockets too apart from 'bankrolling' the club.

I would wipe the debts out and make about £5M available to the Club as long as they turned the East End into a terrace for home supporters, where there wouldn't be any musical instruments allowed in. I would also make a large anual donation to the cause too. I suspect, if I really thought about it, I would do lots of other things as well...

I don't have the ability to run a football club, so no I wouldn't buy City.

Guest superxgashead

I would buy the gas, make them play in clown costumes....oh sorry they already do, maybe just add red noses and green wigs.

Seriously, I would clear debts and pay for the Academy maybe fund some wicked signings or at least pay their wages.

I am off to the shop now SL!!!

you lot have been playing like clowns all season..no costumes needed...If ron wins the lottery he should marry dollymarie buy the club and let her be the official spokeswoman for you :w00t:

Guest C.T.I.D

8 of us at work have put some of our national lottery winnings toward 70 tickets :dance:

so over 10 mil each :dance:

I would pay the odds in the hayter deal(I'll have to give SteveL an I.O.U till the cheque clears :shifty: )

plus any other players needed to get us up to the value of 1 or 2 mil

Guest yateady

i would invest £40-£50 million, get rid of pointless job titles such as chief exec and run the club in my own way. in the first year we would spend £5 million to get out of this poxy league, after winning the league by christmas we could then build for next season in the january window. players such as cisse would be signed along with morientes, joe cole and downing, to gear us up for our push towards the prem, gj would be made redundent with a up and coming manager replacing him, stuart pearce will do, bobby robson will advise on a advisory role. once we're promoted to the prem with our £20m advance from the fa, we buy shaun wright phillips to fill the role left behind by cotterill, who recently went to real madrid for £50m. an ageing rio ferdinand will replace matt heywood who had to retire due to a accident whilst feeding his budgie. ashley cole replaces craig woodman who has found god in salt lake city. at the end of our first season in the prem we beat chelsea by 20 points, beat man u 3-0 in the fa cup final and our under 15 side win the league cup. beating third division minnows bristol rovers 26-0 in the third round. a record that will stand for eternity. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't think i'd buy city or put in any money initially, i'd take 75 mill of it, secure it in an offshore account with 10% plus interest, and set it up so 50% of the interest generated per year goes directly to City, meaning that city have a massive guarenteed income, which will only get bigger with time, and set it up in trust so that absolutely nobody can touch it, except me to pay for certain things at city. Once i'm gone the money will stay there perpetually generating interest and continuing to provide ever increasing income to City.

Although i may take out 25 mill of that and donate 5 mill to mates to buy a conference south team each and set up a real life Cm league :D

Archived