IGNORED

New Player Coming From Wba?

downendcity

Guest Alexbcfc

I no this has been posted been posted...but just checked clubcall.com...

Bristol City are reportedly on the verge of signing West Bromwich Albion winger Lloyd Dyer.

Dyer can play on the left of midfield or at left-back, and recently had a successful loan spell at Championship outfit Queens Park Rangers.

The 23-year-old is out of favour at the Hawthorns, and is one of several players that Baggies boss Bryan Robson is trying to offload.

It is unclear at this stage whether the Robins will take Dyer on loan for the rest of the season, or sign him on a permanent basis.

It looks to be true...this is a quality signing...If it comes. off...GJ look like he has added some real pace in Easter and dYER ( If its true.)well done GJ

lovely! good to see a board with a bit of ambition for once!!

will dyer still be coming if you get easter?

I doubt you'll sign Johnson, big money and lots of injuries in the last couple of years.

If the Dyer rumour is true he will come regardless of Easter, he's a winger.

Nibor

Guest gazcityfan222

if all this is true then I'm a happy lad he is a player with real quality who along with easter can snach us a place in the play offs and maybe even into the championship where a club of our size should be

Yes now run along gashead.

Like i said to other Rovers fans on here, if you care so much about our results, the players we sign and our league position etc then it's not hard to get to Ashton Gate and start supporting us :shifty:

try telling that to the load of city fans on our forum! your our local club, ive got mates that support you lot and its a bit of banter! sometimes it can get a bit stale on our forum so coming over here to spice things up a little bit is quite a plesant change! just a shame a few idiots spoil it!

try telling that to the load of city fans on our forum! your our local club, ive got mates that support you lot and its a bit of banter! sometimes it can get a bit stale on our forum so coming over here to spice things up a little bit is quite a plesant change! just a shame a few idiots spoil it!

Ignore the plentiful muppets on both boards, Shrek.....s too easy, it really is. :laugh:

Archived