IGNORED

Sorry To Be A Bore

The Casual Connoisseur

Taken from Swansea rivals:

40 in the home end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've got 40 in the their stand an all.

Shouldn't be a problem.

Yes, i know for fact there are going to be Swansea fans in the Williams, if they shut their mouths it shouldnt be a huge problem i hope :pray:

unless they are realy stupid, i.e talking, celebrating, or doing anything welsh, they should be ok.

i remember plymouth having a few dotted about the ground, statments like, ive never been so scared, i left with 20 mins to go, spring to mind.

ive read the thread, the thing that made me giggle.

the williams stand like a morgue, yeah its quiet, but a bigg percentage of older chaps who wont be very happy with any jacks in our end.

Obviously if they fancy a pint in town you can always direct them to the Three Tuns :whistle:

Yeah I thought that maybe they would prefer that after the game on th eway back to the station!

Saying that if they fancy a drink in town, I think it would only be fair to suggest The Tuns!

Yeh, they wanted to know which pub was 'safe' to drink in :blink:

Where did you suggest?

Yeah I thought that maybe they would prefer that after the game on th eway back to the station!

Saying that if they fancy a drink in town, I think it would only be fair to suggest The Tuns!

Where did you suggest?

I didnt, but there coming here before the game tomorrow... I wonder which direction to point them in :laugh:

well with the size of the and the build up of the game tommoz... theres going to be a lot of beer consumed by city fans prior to the game.... so if there are away fans in the home end and they are noticed... there's potential for it to be a messy event!.....

well with the size of the and the build up of the game tommoz... theres going to be a lot of beer consumed by city fans prior to the game.... so if there are away fans in the home end and they are noticed... there's potential for it to be a messy event!.....

People have been told not to consume large amounts of alcohol, surely this will stop them and they will be on the coca cola?? :whistle:

Obviously if they fancy a pint in town you can always direct them to the Three Tuns :whistle:

whats wrong with the three tuns? used to enjoy a pint or two in there! (That is the one near the bottom of park st, by the college?)

and anyway, whats wrong with having a few forigners in the home end? its just (Naughty word)'s that want to cause trouble, but genuine fans shouldnt be told to sling a hook becuase they want to watch a game of footy!

Archived