IGNORED

Sorry To Be A Bore

The Casual Connoisseur

There is a nice little place to get a beer and a bit of food before the game, not a Million miles away from the Hen & Chicken.

swansea in there oh don't be so cruel :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Obviously if they fancy a pint in town you can always direct them to the Three Tuns :whistle:

nice pub that, but for the swans??????? :doh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest DrFaustus

whats wrong with the three tuns? used to enjoy a pint or two in there! (That is the one near the bottom of park st, by the college?)

and anyway, whats wrong with having a few forigners in the home end? its just (Naughty word)'s that want to cause trouble, but genuine fans shouldnt be told to sling a hook becuase they want to watch a game of footy!

Bad Sprog, when we next play the City, you go in one of their stands and wear your Rovers gear. You MAY change your mind afterwards!

Guest C.T.I.D

and anyway, whats wrong with having a few forigners in the home end? its just (Naughty word)'s that want to cause trouble, but genuine fans shouldnt be told to sling a hook becuase they want to watch a game of footy!

Come and sit in the williams when we have our next derby then :shifty:

Bad Sprog, when we next play the City, you go in one of their stands and wear your Rovers gear. You MAY change your mind afterwards!

Grant dearest, I'm all for misty eyed reminicing, but I'm not stupid! gone are the days of just good clean fun!

Take a leaf out of Rugby's book! (But I'm not going to be the first to start a trend!)

Archived