IGNORED

Smokers

fRed

Smoking  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The "Needs" of others :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry Ron - don't get the joke.

I've smoked for twenty years & yes at times I NEED a cigarette. Let me put it this way, as you obviously don't smoke, nicotine is even more addictive that posting on this forum!

The point I was trying to make is that the points raised on these endless smoking debates by non-smokers

are missing the point.

Ashton Gate is an open air venue & no-one is going to have their health affected by "passive smoking" in such an environment.

Non-smokers want it banned at AG because they don't like the habit. Well. I don't eat meat but I tolerate people eating stinking KFC in the row in front of me nearly every home game. Doesn't mean I want it banned, because I am tolerant to the needs of others.

Bristol has one of the worst Carbon dioxide ommissions in latest figures out 436,016 tons per sq kiliometre :dunno: shall we all walk to the ground on Sat; will cars be banned from the car park :dunno:

Bristol has one of the worst Carbon dioxide ommissions in latest figures out 436,016 tons per sq kiliometre :dunno: shall we all walk to the ground on Sat; will cars be banned from the car park :dunno:

We can thank South Wales for that, dirty taffy trolls :angry:

As a smoker i'm resigned to the fact my habit is no longer acceptable in todays society, as much as this annoyes me and trust me it gets RIGHT on my wick i can't deney or ignore this is going to be to mine and others benifit, but i still don't like how this law is being passed, seems ill thought out and could potentially destabilize the countrys future, economically and socially.

Muppets that run this country should be ashamed of themselves, in the past 40 years they have buggered about in office and not acomplished anything of significance, it's disgracful.

Can't say i was impressed with the Dome much really, what a way to introduce England into a new age with that repulsive and stupid thing!.. In 500 yrs if Yanks or the Insects have not taken over people will look back on our generation with pitty and contempt at this effort, and they have to wait another 500 yrs to have a go , who the bloody ****ing buggery passed that howler, they want slapping!!? :w00t: These are the people still running this freak show goverment, WHY IS BLAIR STILL HERE?!?! :@

We need to go back a few hundred years maybe and right some wrongs, this Earth is getting smaller and to be honest, i don't belive i've seen much conquoring recently! What has happened to us, we are a shadow of our former selves :(

Nah, lets not do that, lets ignore it and let our sons sons worry about that. They will say what a bunch of to$$ers we were to do this to our planet. :dunno:

Point being smoking or not pales into insugnifigance compared to real problems which we ignore. :disapointed2se:

Nah, lets not do that, lets ignore it and let our sons sons worry about that. They will say what a bunch of to$$ers we were to do this to our planet. :dunno:

Point being smoking or not pales into insugnifigance compared to real problems which we ignore. :disapointed2se:

What like our defence :w00t:

Archived