IGNORED

Attendance

gater2

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before (and I know is has on numerous occasions before today), but 12,859??? I don't know if it's just my awful perception of numbers of people, but it certainly seemed that the ground was significantly more full than just over half the stadium.

Sorry, I know rants like this get no one anywhere but it's just annoying... grrr! :Cheeky22:

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before (and I know is has on numerous occasions before today), but 12,859??? I don't know if it's just my awful perception of numbers of people, but it certainly seemed that the ground was significantly more full than just over half the stadium.

Sorry, I know rants like this get no one anywhere but it's just annoying... grrr! :Cheeky22:

I thought that too.

My uncle thought that it might be that there were tickets given to kids that weren't taken into account in the final attendance? I don't know if thats the case though.

A steward told me that Swansea had 1664 fans at AG today which if you subtract from the total attendance means that there were 11195 City fans in AG today.

Thats about what I guessed the crowd to be.There weren't many empty seats in the Dolman nor the Atyeo and that usually suggests a crowd of about 11000.

The official attendence is about right I reckon.

Guest alex1089

But looking at the ground from where I was sitting there looked far less tan 8k seats empty, even the announcer laughed before he said it. there was more than 12,800.

if that was the correct attendance which is very unlikely, surely the reason for it is because there will be many people who won't queue up in the week to get there ticket and I'm sure that we could have had an extra 3 or 4 thousand (if that was the correct attendance) if you could get tickets on the day

Match report on main site says 1448 away fans

If you look back at other games when we had 12,500, it did seem a bit worng, but there were a lot of empty seats in the Ateyo corners and Dolman. Couldn't see the williams as thats where I was sitting.

Maybe it was right, but some guy in the Robins after said he was told by an official there was just over 13k.

MM

Archived