IGNORED

Pulsating Game

Chivs

I think that was one of the most pulsating games I've seen in a while. Great atmosphere (though not helped by the monastic jacks), great game, great result.

We started strongly with Murray being cynically blocked early on and finished strongly with Murray missing a sitter. :pinch: In between, we were good as well.

I thought we dominated in all areas of the game and GJ deserves some credit for getting the players right. The extra fitness is now beginning to show.

The game was so demanding that I completely missed the sending off. I'm not sure how this happened as I swear I was present and correct for the whole of the game. But, the first I knew about the sending off was on the way home when I heard it on the radio. :dunno:

My only excuse is that I did the Dr. Who thing of watching the last ten minutes from behind the (metaphorical) sofa with my hands covering my eyes. How that clock slowed down!!

This missing of a major game event has got me worried though. Did I lose a couple of minutes of my life and, if I did, can anyone tell me what I was doing?

errr,

1. you went to the john

2. you spilt ketchup down your front as you were crunching into the naff hot dog and spent the next 10 minutes clearing it up.

3. you were snogging a complete stranger

4. you were being ticked off by the missus for forgetting to let the dog out before the game

or perhaps you were not actually at the game at all. :yawn:

Don't know which stand you were in but the guy was sent off on the Williams stand side of the pitch just a few yards from the dugouts.He didn't have far to walk.He just sat down on the benches and didn't do the walk of shame down the tunnel.

Maybe thats why you missed it.

Suprised you didn't hear the chants of "cherio" though'!

Don't know which stand you were in but the guy was sent off on the Williams stand side of the pitch just a few yards from the dugouts.He didn't have far to walk.He just sat down on the benches and didn't do the walk of shame down the tunnel.

Actually Robbo he did make the "walk of shame" and took out a sound effects microphone with the best shot of the game on the way!! I hope the TV company charge him the cost of replacing it.

As usual as he was removed from the field of play for illegal activity, he wasn't allowed to sit on the bench.

Actually Robbo he did make the "walk of shame" and took out a sound effects microphone with the best shot of the game on the way!! I hope the TV company charge him the cost of replacing it.

As usual as he was removed from the field of play for illegal activity, he wasn't allowed to sit on the bench.

Well...looks as if Chivs is not the only one who missed something! I can honestly say I never saw the guy kick a microphone or disappear down the tunnel.Too engrossed in the game I suppose.... :dunno:

I was sitting in the Atyeo and, yes, I did hear the "Cheerio" chants. I must admit I wondered what all the fuss was about because I couldn't see any Swansea fans leaving. And anyway, they were only going to go and sit in a coach for 20mins so I was surprised if any of them were sneaking out. Now I know what the chants were about!!

Archived