IGNORED

Calvin Andrew Signs On Loan

redseptember

Why should the supporters be unhappy. We had a great win on Saturday. We've lost 1 in 10. The team looks settled, fit and confident. There are better deals to be done in the summer than now. All we need to do is stay up. Things have changed since GJ's 'this is not my team' comment'. We've got some cover in case of injuries.

why should we be unhappy, do you really need to ask.

this was a month that promised so much and delivered little, not even that, nothing! apart from 3 more loan signings!!!

i can only hope and pray that neither brooker or murray/cotterill gets injured cus if they were really in the crap house!

we didnt just want cover for players, we wanted reliable cover. i would us rather give our own youth players a chance in the first team like benyon or williams rather than loaning in other teams youth players!!!

Could the nippy striker we require already be here.

If this guy can play on the left, we could move cotts up front.

I know it is not idea put who would you put money on to score. Cotts or Savage.

spoke to someone i know who is a grimsby fan and i asked about andrews and they said:

we had him for 3 months. we played him out wide rather than up front, he's only small but he's quite quick. he scored goals for luton reserves but only got one for us. i didnt think he was up to scratch, he was ok but he didnt make me think he ws any better than what we already had... i was surprised he signed for bristol city! he's not very big/physical...

Speaking to Lu'on fans-some don't rate him at all, others say he cant get past Shiwomniyi, and howard, but might do a good job, reckon hes quite skillfull and strong. He'll certainly be a worker if hes a Lu'on player, no doubt about that.

Archived