IGNORED

Luke Wilkshire On The Transfer List

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

WILKO AND OUT

Is the headline on the back of today's Evening Post.

BRISTOL City have transfer-listed Luke Wilkshire in a bid to recoup a fee for the Australian innternational ahead of tonight's transfer deadline.

If you want to read the whole article, you'll have to buy the EP. Anyway, bye for now, I've got work to do.

And NO, I'm NOT on commission. Yes I am. No I'm not, that would be mercenary.

Guest Cary Grant supported City

Can't see Luke being offered a new contract, and if he goes in the summer, then he goes on a FREE!.

Good Luck to him whatever happens today!.

:farmer::farmer::farmer:

I suspect that GJ has made it clear to Luke that he's not at the front of his plans just now or Luke has said he has no intention of staying when his contract runs out in the summer. Luke knows that his chances of a world cup spot are enhanced if he's playing and we knoiw we get didilysquat for him if he goes out of contract. All round it seems a sensible move, apart from the fact that it's announced on the last day of the transfer window - that makes no sense at all - has it all blown up over the week-end?

Let him go I say. We have a better player in Noble and Skuse for backup!

Wilkshire will do well in the league above if Derby sign him IMO. More suited to a technical game than a physical game in League One.

All the best and goodbye.

50k seems a bit cheap as we bought him for 250k if thats right, from Middlesborough. A fifth of the price we payed?

Let him go I say. We have a better player in Noble and Skuse for backup!

Wilkshire will do well in the league above if Derby sign him IMO. More suited to a technical game than a physical game in League One.

All the best and goodbye.

50k seems a bit cheap as we bought him for 250k if thats right, from Middlesborough. A fifth of the price we payed?

a common theme with our board.

Don't ever count up how much we've paid out on players who have left for nought!!

Mr L's financial acumen isn't too hot all the time!

Archived