IGNORED

I'm Fed Up Thread

RedM

Today I feel really fed up. I think it's a combination of a lot of things...

* The lack of getting a proven goalscorer, so near yet so far. I agree Hayter wasn't worth breaking the bank for and the offers we made were more than generous, but I'm sure he would have scored the goals that we so desperately need. We haven't exactly been banging them in which I don't think has been fully resolved.

*I'm fed up of all these loan players in and out, it just doesn't seem like my Bristol city anymore. I'm glad the window has shut though, I hate this transfer window business.

* Being sucked back into the relegation struggle again, not that we've ever been out of it this season. The results all went against us last night and even our win against Swansea was paled as Gillingham managed to put 2 past them, with 10 men!

* All this Club/Forum/ST and it dealings concerns me. Don't know why but it gives me a bad feeling somehow.

I'm just feeling a bit undervalued by the club at the moment. It seems everything is one step forward and then 2 steps back. I can see we have made progress from the Tinnion era but football used to feel different than this, even the bad patches. I can't say I'm loosing interest but something is very wrong. :(

Feel the same mate. Badly needed to get in a proven, pacy striker. And as for Lansdown distanicng himself from the forum....it just takes the p i s s . Yeh so he got a bit of stick, given our current plight thats expected. There are lots though offering constructive cristisicm and compliments. he should learn to take the rought with the smooth.

Feel the same mate. Badly needed to get in a proven, pacy striker. And as for Lansdown distanicng himself from the forum....it just takes the p i s s . Yeh so he got a bit of stick, given our current plight thats expected. There are lots though offering constructive cristisicm and compliments. he should learn to take the rought with the smooth.

IPB Image

* The lack of getting a proven goalscorer, so near yet so far. I agree Hayter wasn't worth breaking the bank for and the offers we made were more than generous, but I'm sure he would have scored the goals that we so desperately need. We haven't exactly been banging them in which I don't think has been fully resolved.

*I'm fed up of all these loan players in and out, it just doesn't seem like my Bristol city anymore. I'm glad the window has shut though, I hate this transfer window business.

* Being sucked back into the relegation struggle again, not that we've ever been out of it this season. The results all went against us last night and even our win against Swansea was paled as Gillingham managed to put 2 past them, with 10 men!

* All this Club/Forum/ST and it dealings concerns me. Don't know why but it gives me a bad feeling somehow.

I'm just feeling a bit undervalued by the club at the moment. It seems everything is one step forward and then 2 steps back. I can see we have made progress from the Tinnion era but football used to feel different than this, even the bad patches. I can't say I'm loosing interest but something is very wrong. :(

Good to see you're making a mountain instead of a molehill !!

Chin up, it'll be just fine

:dance:

Great kittens gaz - loving it! Look about as dangerous as Junior Bent ever did in front of goal! :D

As far as cheering you up on the football side is concerned RedM, we have not failed to score in our last 10 games and have only lost one in that time. I think we are slowly making progress from the Tinnion era (even though the position doesn't suggest that); the trouble is we took so many steps backward from Wilson's era that rebuilding was always going to be hard, but have faith in Johnson. The last 10 games is almost promotion form (W5, D4, L1) so even if it doesn't happen this season, I'm confident we won't go down, and we can push for the playoffs next year. He did it with Yeovil, so he can do it with us!

Plus, Swindle are going down, that's got to cheer you up! :city:

Guest DrFaustus

RedM, pop down to our usual haunt in Victory Park and I'll cheer you up again! your turn to bring the water melon, pliers and cling film.

Don't tell the senorita :rolleyes:

You're being very silly Gazza mate, well done!

I've done a little bit of soul searching in light of recent threads and I think to make this forum a better place we should not get into the blame game but instead look in the mirror and try to make our own personal changes to make a difference. I've decided therefore to make no post whatsoever unless I am absolutely stone cold sober from now on. (weather this will actually make my contribution better shall remain to be seen!)

Are there any other self improvement ideas people are going to aim for?

Don't feel depreesed RedM, you could have been born a saghead after all.

Thanks for the cheering up, I can't do this multi-quote thing and am not in the mood to try so,

Gaz, thanks for the kittens but cats don't really do it for me! Nice attempt with the dogs but don't like Corgies!!! (told you I was in a mood!)!!!

DrF, you have once again managed to make my eyes water!!!

I'm sure everything will be fine and am greatful that I'm not a Sag or a swindle fan, God I'd be suicidal by now!!!

I guess we have been spoilt over the past few years, always fighting for promoton or thereabouts, LDV finals etc. This season has been a total write-off. We have had a good run lately and still find ourselves scrapping at the bottom, that's what frustrates me.

Maybe I just need some sunshine, fans mini break to Portugal anyone?! :D

Thanks for the cheering up, I can't do this multi-quote thing and am not in the mood to try so,

Gaz, thanks for the kittens but cats don't really do it for me! Nice attempt with the dogs but don't like Corgies!!! (told you I was in a mood!)!!!

DrF, you have once again managed to make my eyes water!!!

I'm sure everything will be fine and am greatful that I'm not a Sag or a swindle fan, God I'd be suicidal by now!!!

I guess we have been spoilt over the past few years, always fighting for promoton or thereabouts, LDV finals etc. This season has been a total write-off. We have had a good run lately and still find ourselves scrapping at the bottom, that's what frustrates me.

Maybe I just need some sunshine, fans mini break to Portugal anyone?! :D

so your not a closet Everton fan then?? :dunno:

Not semi anything, totally Moysie. Now if you want to know how to really cheer me up.... :wub::wub::wub:;)

It's the prospect of ginger pubes I know.

I'll take this opportunity to go on record as saying I am a life long Everton fan.

This does not mean I love our Club any less so please don't have a go.

It does feel weird and frankly wrong, going 'come on the Blues!' I must say.

We already have a proven goalscorer, he sits on the bench most weeks though :dunno:

Archived