IGNORED

I'm Fed Up Thread

RedM

We already have a proven goalscorer, he sits on the bench most weeks though :dunno:

Well that's just it. I remember going to the preseason friendlies and the open day and thinking that I couldn't wait for the season to start.

Well, we had Stewart returning and although I wasn't overly excited by him as a player I believed he had a good pedigree and wanted to play for his boyhood club. I was swayed by the hype, so many people couldn't be wrong could they????

I was more excited by Bridges and was wondering if he would only be with us until January as surely despite his injuries he was still too classy for us. I thought he would use us to get noticed by a Championship club!

I didn't see us changing the manager, clearing out so many players,scrapping for points in a relegation dogfight or trying and failing to land a player from Bournemouth (no disrespect to bournemouth)!

In the cold light of a dull February day, August seems a long time ago now. :crying:

Hilarious photos Gaz :D - don't know about RedM but they'll cheer up my 17 year old daugther who's been pining miserably ever since she met a student in Oxford :dunno: just before Christmas.

RedM, Winter's on the way out , City won't go down :pray: and August will soon be here again - sit back and imagine a rebuilt City smashing Leicester, Sheff. Weds or Derby 6-0 at a sweltering Ashton Gate to start off a record breaking promotion season.

Remember Notts. County a couple of years ago, it's going to be like that - but better. ;):city:

Well that's just it. I remember going to the preseason friendlies and the open day and thinking that I couldn't wait for the season to start.

Well, we had Stewart returning and although I wasn't overly excited by him as a player I believed he had a good pedigree and wanted to play for his boyhood club. I was swayed by the hype, so many people couldn't be wrong could they????

I was more excited by Bridges and was wondering if he would only be with us until January as surely despite his injuries he was still too classy for us. I thought he would use us to get noticed by a Championship club!

I didn't see us changing the manager, clearing out so many players,scrapping for points in a relegation dogfight or trying and failing to land a player from Bournemouth (no disrespect to bournemouth)!

In the cold light of a dull February day, August seems a long time ago now. :crying:

You are not alone!

I've posted the same as you elsewhere.

The completely mixed messages coming from AG don't help.

and I'm losing faith with SL's ability to actually, really DO anything for us.

But Gaz's menagerie did make me laugh!

Today I feel really fed up. I think it's a combination of a lot of things...

* The lack of getting a proven goalscorer, so near yet so far. I agree Hayter wasn't worth breaking the bank for and the offers we made were more than generous, but I'm sure he would have scored the goals that we so desperately need. We haven't exactly been banging them in which I don't think has been fully resolved.

*I'm fed up of all these loan players in and out, it just doesn't seem like my Bristol city anymore. I'm glad the window has shut though, I hate this transfer window business.

* Being sucked back into the relegation struggle again, not that we've ever been out of it this season. The results all went against us last night and even our win against Swansea was paled as Gillingham managed to put 2 past them, with 10 men!

* All this Club/Forum/ST and it dealings concerns me. Don't know why but it gives me a bad feeling somehow.

I'm just feeling a bit undervalued by the club at the moment. It seems everything is one step forward and then 2 steps back. I can see we have made progress from the Tinnion era but football used to feel different than this, even the bad patches. I can't say I'm loosing interest but something is very wrong. :(

This made me laugh!

http://www2.uk.bol.com/mag.asp

We've had How to cook, how not to decorate, what not to wear and now... how to ##*k

Whatever will they think of next?

Archived