IGNORED

City Turned Down Offer For Wilkshire -story In Wdp

CodeRed

That might mean 10,000... which is fark all for someone of his quality.

10k or 0k

We'll be only getting the later now if he decides he wants to move on.

Given that GJ has put him on the list can anyone see him resigning for City.. I can't.

That makes me thinks LW rejected the offer, because City would have let him go surely :dunno:

10k or 0k

We'll be only getting the later now if he decides he wants to move on.

Given that GJ has put him on the list can anyone see him resigning for City.. I can't.

That makes me thinks LW rejected the offer, because City would have let him go surely :dunno:

Let him go to our relegation rivals for hardly anything? Not worth the risk me thinks.

That might mean 10,000... which is fark all for someone of his quality.

And "fark all" is exactly what we'll get in June! :angry:

One year ago the board/manager should have offered him a new contract.If he didn't sign, he's listed then.This sort of bad management really frosts my weaner :@ :@ :@

Not to mention what we'd save on wages.

Nibor

I think it's just spite, in the same way that Bmth turned down our bid for Hayter HOPING & SAYING that he'll go "elsewhere" in the summer.He might not and then they'll look complete ***ts!

Fot the sake of £10k and the saving on his wages, we may as well keep him for the odd goal and home performance that may be valuable in our relegation dogfight. :(

And "fark all" is exactly what we'll get in June! :angry:

One year ago the board/manager should have offered him a new contract.If he didn't sign, he's listed then.This sort of bad management really frosts my weaner :@ :@ :@

I assume that the people in charge no more than us minnions and thus i assume there were "complications" that stopped this from hapenning...i don't think its a case of them "forgetting" or "not bothering".

Johnson seems to want pros in his squad that want to win and want to play.

I've always had Wilkshire down as one of them players.

And Johnson has said nothing to suggest otherwise. In his interview on World today he says that Luke has always been a part of his plans but that, having fallen out of the starting lineup through injury, he has been unable to force his way back into the starting eleven. If you look at team selection from Brentford(A) onwards this is true, he was always in the starting lineup until his absence, and has been a virtual ever present on the bench since.

Luke has become 'increasingly frustrated' by this I think was the term used - and due to this his name was circulated a few weeks ago looking for a club who could offer him more first team football than we could.

I think the situation in the summer was difficult - Tinnion basically promised him a role in the middle of midfield for this season, having messed him about for most of last season. I can understand why contract talks were not held then from both sides, and had a Tinnion led City side been flying high at the top of the table with Wilkshire pulling the strings and Stewart, Brooker and Bridges all amongst the goals we might have seen him signing up for another few years.

If Luke has a good game or two for Oz in the World Cup, he may have a better choice of clubs (and therefore higher wages) to go to than just B'pool.

He will be in the squad but won't get a game or two.

I can see Australia only having 3 games at the cup and all are crucial so you won't see many changes.

Once again he will go to the WC but that is it.

:city::englandsmile4wf:

Archived