IGNORED

Post Removed In Record Time

M_Porter

it's becoming a them and us, non ST forum users against ST modders! this is very sad. Maybe the ST will learn from this?

i would like to think so !!!

all it would have took to avoid this is a pm along the lines of

we can see your sig is a link to other sites our rules don't permit this and we are actively checking other peoples sigs so please remove/change your sig to comply with the rules

thanks

that would have been fine tell me you are getting rid of everyones but the way the pm came over to me was OH YOU GET RID OF THE SIG OR ELSE well people arnt going to respond kindly to that are they

Guest dogwood

I think quite a few people on here are on to that idea.

[/quote

if this forum is going to be ruined by the mods, no free speech etc , is the subbers an alternative, ? or a wind up , ? i have just tried to register twice and it caused me to lose my isp connection, ?

i would like to think so !!!

all it would have took to avoid this is a pm along the lines of

we can see your sig is a link to other sites our rules don't permit this and we are actively checking other peoples sigs so please remove/change your sig to comply with the rules

thanks

that would have been fine tell me you are getting rid of everyones but the way the pm came over to me was OH YOU GET RID OF THE SIG OR ELSE well people arnt going to respond kindly to that are they

so you think the mods are bad here?

the reason the first post was removed is because i copied and pasted jays PM into it which is apparantly against the rules as pm's are private so if that is the reason fair enough

my first post was like this

i had been asked by jay in a pm to remove my sig, i then wrote a thread stating that i will not rmove my sig untill these people did

gazareth xbox

YateRed it solutions

tom f football forum

gater2 allsorts of band etc

cider head forums

dave l scope

madger coke

Dorset_Cider music download site

+ cheshire_red alt city site

as you can see there are mods amongst them and i found this in just one thread.....

now if my first post was removed for inserting the contents of a pm then this one should stay but out of embarasment that thier own mods are guilty i suspect this wont last long either !!!!!

My sig has an Xbox Live gamercard banner so that any other Xbox Live users on this board can add me to their friends list and play me at PGR3/DOA4/whatever. It's not an advert.

If a member has a complaint against another member/moderator/admin, or a post/thread, the contact a member of the admin team via e-mail or PM. Complaints made public on the forum will be removed. Failure to do so in the correct manner may result in you recieving a warning.

You quoted it yourself in your first post in this thread.

Man In Black - My opinion is; What do people aim to gain from repeatedly having a go at the new moderators/the board/the club in general with no sign of constructive critisism and instead attempting to insue a slagging match, which hasn't happened becasue the thread was quite rightfully deleted. Over the last few months OTIB has gone down hill steadily thanks to comments (more recently) such as "We haven't signed Hayter, the board have no ambition" and other utter crap just there to antagonise people. This is another example of the rubbish that is becoming commonplace on this forum nowadays.

I thought this was a forum where opinions were debated, and not just thrown aside as not being 'worthy'.

I don't agree with the above comment, but would not state the post is 'crap' because I wasn't in agreement with it. Mutual respect.

Maybe this situation could have been handled better... does a signature/avatar really cause a great deal of offence if it hasn't been picked upon beforehand?

Just an opinion of mine, of course.

I thought this was a forum where opinions were debated, and not just thrown aside as not being 'worthy'.

I don't agree with the above comment, but would not state the post is 'crap' because I wasn't in agreement with it. Mutual respect.

Hearing it once I'd agree with you that it should be respected. But after a while, hearing the same thing over and over again (ala East End) does not add to the debate of this forum in any way, and I found a post by Bristol Boy regarding the hidden transfer-fees yesterday that has been debated ad nauseum already, and it's not like Bristol Boy is a new member either.

Agree 100%. It seems to happen a lot that someone gets their post slated and told they're chatting crap or that they are wrong just because they have a different opinion on something.

Ridiculous!

Like you say, mutual respect.

Agree 100%. It seems to happen a lot that someone gets their post slated and told they're chatting crap or that they are wrong just because they have a different opinion on something.

Ridiculous!

Like you say, mutual respect.

The pointless bashing of the board and GJ are not debated by the thread starters, they are just there to slag them off...

I'm not getting involved in a slagging match over something that I'm not at all qualified to comment on in the way people think I am.

Think you'll find that the 'hint' to the debate is people don't think you are at all qualified to represent this board with being mod. Why you accepted the role is beyond me.

Think you'll find that the 'hint' to the debate is people don't think you are at all qualified to represent this board with being mod. Why you accepted the role is beyond me.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm a mod? That's news to me :blink:

Rons not a mod.

-The moderators: Tom F, Geoff A, Jay, Chris (Ciderred), Luke (LukeJones2), Paul (PaulC) & Mark (Green un)

Rons not a mod.

my mistake there BB, I heard that he was.

Looking through those names, wipe out my claims on my previous post. Atleast them mods have been on this forum for a very long time and no the ins and outs and whats tolerated etc etc

Count the post as invalid ;)

Looking through those names, wipe out my claims on my previous post. Atleast them mods have been on this forum for a very long time and no the ins and outs and whats tolerated etc etc

Nice to know you think i'd be a good mod LSN :razz:

to claify what does the usernames with * + etc mean ?

* = Forum football team member + = Prediction League member

What post? ;):city:

he was having ago at ron being a mod but rons not a mod so just appolagising i think

Yep. It was just my bloomin hillarious way of telling him that I had forgotten about the post about that thing that has escaped my memory. :blink::city:

An apology on this forum? Such a thing has never been spoken of before! :blink:

well here's another

when i told you to keep your nose out i also thought you were a mod

so sorry :blush:

but I'm not going soft be warned mods I'm coming :angry:

evening chris

Archived