IGNORED

You Can Not Be Serious !

M_Porter

The best thing for you to do I would say is to first talk to someone from the St, Maybe arrange a meeting and discuss your proposels.

dan before i can do that i need something to go to them with hence my first post which was deleted asking if anyone else on here would be interested in joining me

dan before i can do that i need something to go to them with hence my first post which was deleted asking if anyone else on here would be interested in joining me

As long as you have the idea then that should be fine. You said that you have had a few pm's, Well use them and just talk to the St aout the idea then go from there.

I saw yourpost but have no idea why it was removed.

Someone has suggested that you post something on the ST Forum. To me that seems like a pretty sensible suggestion.

Alternatively why don't you go to the next ST meeting on 15 Feb and discuss any ideas that you may have.

You obviously do have some good ideas but it may be better to speak to someone from the Trust to establish exactly what both parties are trying to achieve rather than rush off headlong in pursuit of them. Doing this may save you a lot of unnecessary work and give you a better understanding of what the ST is trying to achieve.

I saw yourpost but have no idea why it was removed.

Someone has suggested that you post something on the ST Forum. To me that seems like a pretty sensible suggestion.

Alternatively why don't you go to the next ST meeting on 15 Feb and discuss any ideas that you may have.

You obviously do have some good ideas but it may be better to speak to someone from the Trust to establish exactly what both parties are trying to achieve rather than rush off headlong in pursuit of them. Doing this may save you a lot of unnecessary work and give you a better understanding of what the ST is trying to achieve.

i shall attend the next meeting but i feel there is no point in approching the S.T with this untill i have enough people to make it work,hence my simple post that was deleted asking for other other bcfc fan website owners if they would be interested...

I still cant understand what the problem is.

I recieved another pm last night from a mod banging on about "why are you trying to start a new forum"where and i dare ant one to find it have i stated i want to start a new forum, i havent but there are now to many chiefs and not enough indians over zeloys mods just deleting threads,then not remembering why,then accusing other people of things that wasnt even them.........

A JOKE i can tell you if someone dosnt take charge of this situation soon the S.T will lose all credibility.....

i don't knoe this LUKE fellow but he seems to have a head on him

so luke come on sort this shambles out you all need to pll in one direction which you obviously arnt at the moment

i shall attend the next meeting but i feel there is no point in approching the S.T with this untill i have enough people to make it work,hence my simple post that was deleted asking for other other bcfc fan website owners if they would be interested...

I still cant understand what the problem is.

I recieved another pm last night from a mod banging on about "why are you trying to start a new forum"where and i dare ant one to find it have i stated i want to start a new forum, i havent but there are now to many chiefs and not enough indians over zeloys mods just deleting threads,then not remembering why,then accusing other people of things that wasnt even them.........

A JOKE i can tell you if someone dosnt take charge of this situation soon the S.T will lose all credibility.....

i don't knoe this LUKE fellow but he seems to have a head on him

so luke come on sort this shambles out you all need to pll in one direction which you obviously arnt at the moment

Pub

Thanks for the compliments, I understand that you are frustrated over the deletion of your original post. Please remember though, that the current Mods have been moderating the forum for only a few days. Throughout these few days there have been countless abusive and vitriolic posts aimed toward other forum members and to the people who are trying to moderate this forum - if one moderater misunderstands a post, please make an effort to discuss it in a civilised manner.

Remember, we are all human. I also think it is extremely harsh to suggest that all of the hard work done by the ST over the last 12 months would be undone by a single moderating error of judgement if indeed one occurs/occured.

I can assure you that we are all pulling in the same direction. We are trying not to over-moderate and we are talking amongst ourselves to get things right.

Cheers for your views.

Luke

Guest mnporter2001

Pub

Thanks for the compliments, I understand that you are frustrated over the deletion of your original post. Please remember though, that the current Mods have been moderating the forum for only a few days. Throughout these few days there have been countless abusive and vitriolic posts aimed toward other forum members and to the people who are trying to moderate this forum - if one moderater misunderstands a post, please make an effort to discuss it in a civilised manner.

Remember, we are all human. I also think it is extremely harsh to suggest that all of the hard work done by the ST over the last 12 months would be undone by a single moderating error of judgement if indeed one occurs/occured.

I can assure you that we are all pulling in the same direction. We are trying not to over-moderate and we are talking amongst ourselves to get things right.

Cheers for your views.

Luke

Thats why he is suspeded then now is it for debating and trying to help the forum

me thinks he will be back with vengence

Guest mnporter2001

Suspended for sending abusive PMs. Pklease do not throw accusations without knowing the full facts.

I do know the facts the pm was a private msg and justifed. i understand

pub3000 was accused of wanting to form a break away forum via a pm sent from a S.T mod,having checked all his posts i can find no mention of him forming a break away forum infact quite the opposite it looks to me as if he is trying to help.

Guest Cary Grant supported City

Are the Moderators on here going to be akin to the same stereotypes as Traffic Wardens??.

Jobsworths with no personality and a sense of humour??.

IF you ever wanted to know the truth behind the club, YOUR club,

then there has only ever been one place to visit!!.

It's YELLOW, and can travel underwater!!.

:farmer::farmer::farmer:

Archived