IGNORED

You Can Not Be Serious !

M_Porter

Another post removed !

I'm trying to make sure this forum stays after the 6mth free period so i post about other people who have websites to join me and sponsor the forum,and guess what I'm told this is not the place to discuss this subject well CHRIS are you mad this is a bristol city fans forum not a suporters trust forum you have your own which you fund.now as this is a bristol city forum its ultimate survival will be down to bcfc fans not rovers or chelsea fans but us, so of course this is the place to post when i am looking for fellow fans to stand up and save this forum.

As pointed out in the last few days this is a forum for discussions and i propose a discusion with other BRISTOL CITY fans in securing the future of this forum.

further more the S.T has already stated that any funding for the forum will have to come from a seperate source than membership fees.and i have no intention as posting this on the S.T forum as you sugest as this is not just a S.T forum it belongs to the fans you just run it..............

so i ask if thier is any fans who own websites please contact me

Another post removed !

I'm trying to make sure this forum stays after the 6mth free period so i post about other people who have websites to join me and sponsor the forum,and guess what I'm told this is not the place to discuss this subject well CHRIS are you mad this is a bristol city fans forum not a suporters trust forum you have your own which you fund.now as this is a bristol city forum its ultimate survival will be down to bcfc fans not rovers or chelsea fans but us, so of course this is the place to post when i am looking for fellow fans to stand up and save this forum.

As pointed out in the last few days this is a forum for discussions and i propose a discusion with other BRISTOL CITY fans in securing the future of this forum.

further more the S.T has already stated that any funding for the forum will have to come from a seperate source than membership fees.and i have no intention as posting this on the S.T forum as you sugest as this is not just a S.T forum it belongs to the fans you just run it..............

so i ask if thier is any fans who own websites please contact me

Might be because you are advertising another site, which quite reasonably, is banned

yeah i am getting just as frustrated as you are mate. Quite a few of my posts have been disgarded which raise issues for DISSCUSSION on a forum which used to allow disscussion on such topics to take place.People are starting to get power mad its ridiculous! its not one mans forum ...as the title at the top of the page suggests its a BRISTOL CITY FANS' FORUM!

Might be because you are advertising another site, which quite reasonably, is banned

no thats not it i have permission to have my banner sig from admin

i cant figure out what is wrong with them you try to help and they don't want to know,they have stated publicly that The S.T as it stands will not fund this forum and are activly seeking allternitives ie banners etc,so I'm baffled as to why we cannot discuss other ways to help with this.

they seem to think they are god at the moment (imo)

yeah i am getting just as frustrated as you are mate. Quite a few of my posts have been disgarded which raise issues for DISSCUSSION on a forum which used to allow disscussion on such topics to take place.People are starting to get power mad its ridiculous! its not one mans forum ...as the title at the top of the page suggests its a BRISTOL CITY FANS' FORUM!

What does disgarded mean?

well i for one am not standing for it

I will state again I'm not against the S.T i think it is a good thing but from the way they are running this forum at the moment I'm sure they think they allready run the football club

:@

Oh come on - I was banned by the previous mods a few times and had posts pulled - stop moaning and be grateful someone is willing to put in a lot of time and effort to keep the thing going and if you have an alternative site, don't expect this one to give you free adverts - can't remember ITV advetising BBC or visa versa.

no problem england i feel like whiskey dealing with this lot on here,mods that is

I would think that the appropriate place to talk about the future of this forum was on this forum.

Nibor

coulnt agree more.to some it may seem that i am winging well good for you but i fear for the future of this forum both financialy and the future of open discusions unless it suits the S.T

• Admin

I've had a look at the deleted posts and you haven't had a topic which you have started deleted ( back to 6th Jan, that how far the records go), nor have you had a post deleted from a topic started by someone else..

Chris

no thats not it i have permission to have my banner sig from admin

i cant figure out what is wrong with them you try to help and they don't want to know,they have stated publicly that The S.T as it stands will not fund this forum and are activly seeking allternitives ie banners etc,so I'm baffled as to why we cannot discuss other ways to help with this.

they seem to think they are god at the moment (imo)

I really don't understand what your trying to say aprt from having another dig at the ST. And the only reason the ST are lookig for sponsers is so that the people that pay money to the trust don't have there money wasted on here and instead there money goes towards buying shares of the club.

Ok I understand but the way he could of handled it could of been better. A Pm to one of th mods may of easily sorted it out but instead he decided to make it all public. And we all know his feelings on this as this is like the 5th thread he has started on this matter.

Ok I understand but the way he could of handled it could of been better. A Pm to one of th mods may of easily sorted it out but instead he decided to make it all public. And we all know his feelings on this as this is like the 5th thread he has started on this matter.

Dan I'm not sure you understand the full situation here

I own several web sites and i need to advertise these somewhere so with the S.T looking for ways to finance the forum i started a thread simply asking if there were any other website owners on here who would be interested in possibly sponsering this forum,now sponsoring wasnt even mentioned i simply wrote could anyone with a website please email/pm if they were interested in speaking to me with re puting a finacial package to the S.T to a view of keeping the forum open

I then get a pm telling me they have removed the post

Fine so answer me this infact i dare anyone to answer this, where else should i look to find sponsors for a bristol city forum uuummm maybe i should start with bcfc fans.

I state again as i have done on numerous times i AM NOT against the S.T infact I'm trying to help

and Dan as for your coment i should have pm'ed them .....pm'ed who i am looking for fellow bcfc fans'willing to join me in a sponsorship deal now if you have a database with these sort of fans well please feel free to forward it to me

thanks

Maybe you could put it on the Supporters Trust forum http://forums.bristolcityst.org.uk in the fundraising section?

Just an idea :)

Hi

Yes i thought about that but i feel you do a good job and should concentrate on gaining a seat on the board and the amount of members on the S.T forum is nothing compaired to this (no disrespect ment) i mean no harm as i have stated.

Tthis makes good business sense to me as well as helping my club.

I still however can not fathom how someone has decided this is not the place to ask for suport for this forum my mind boggles

ive just looked at your forum and the last time anything was posted in the fundraising thread was 2nd od dec by yourself

so not much going om there then whic is exactly why i posted in here

Ah but now the supporters trust needs to sort out funding for running the forum, that section may well pick up again.

Ah but now the supporters trust needs to sort out funding for running the forum, that section may well pick up again.

not in dispute

but if you were me bearing in mind the numbers of viewers available and what we are trying to acheive

what would you do

post in here where there are 20,000 members and this directly involves them

or post in the S.T forum

think about it, a simple "here" or "there" will sufice i await your answer !!!!!

not in dispute

but if you were me bearing in mind the numbers of viewers available and what we are trying to acheive

what would you do

post in here where there are 20,000 members and this directly involves them

or post in the S.T forum

think about it, a simple "here" or "there" will sufice i await your answer !!!!!

This forum only has about 4100 members but thats besides the point.

As I said the Supporters Trust will be looking into ways of funding otib, and so if I was you I would post on the ST forum and then when there is another meeting regarding fundraising, the working group can talk about the ideas you have, why not put together some sort of proposal that the group can look at.

This forum only has about 4100 members but thats besides the point.

As I said the Supporters Trust will be looking into ways of funding otib, and so if I was you I would post on the ST forum and then when there is another meeting regarding fundraising, the working group can talk about the ideas you have, why not put together some sort of proposal that the group can look at.

i don't wish to sound rude but have you read my original post.

i posted a thread asking if there were other like minded people to me with there own website who whould be willing to talk to re puting a package together to save/fund this forum, that post was pulled for god knows why and now you tell me to approch the S.T with the package, there is no package yet that is why i am looking for people to talk to.

but hey you all seem to have everything under control

so tellme right NOW where is your funding going to come from ohhhhhhhh i can answer that YOU HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE!!!!!!

I can see that most people on here can see that. so i decide to try and help and i get slated for it. the way this is heading you the S.T are heading for a masive pr disaster.

the only place to try and find help to save this forum is this forum................

so please answer the question you didnt in my last post

HERE or THERE??????

I am not sure of the reason the post was removed, I think we are getting our wires crossed here.

The supporters trust intends to look for ways of funding the costs of otib and one of the ideas they have looked at is to have a small amount of advertising on the forum, non-obtrusive adverts I would like to add.

As I just stated in my earlier post put it on the Supporters Trust forum feel free to post it in whatever section you feel is most active.

Guest Cary Grant supported City

IPB Image

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

As I just stated in my earlier post put it on the Supporters Trust forum feel free to post it in whatever section you feel is most active.

How about the

Dear Steve part??..

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

I am not sure of the reason the post was removed, I think we are getting our wires crossed here.

The supporters trust intends to look for ways of funding the costs of otib and one of the ideas they have looked at is to have a small amount of advertising on the forum, non-obtrusive adverts I would like to add.

no wires to get crossed i/we are trying to fund the forum

but the S.T seems not to want this

i take it from your not answering my here or there question common sense has pravailed shame it didnt for the mmmm how can i put PERSON that removed the first post........

the S.T has to understand that they are not the only people with good intentions ALL city fans share the same appetite for te club so in short get of your (not directed at you personaly)high horse and back down to earth YOU don't own the club you at the moment are a minority,yes you still have my vote but you are not gods just people like me with good intentions.............

remember you still need us fans to help

you have no idea who or what i am,just a name to you but every one is equall

IPB Image

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

How about the

Dear Steve part??..

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

i went to minehead last year

:):dance::):dance:

Ok so that you want to sponser the forum which is great but would you have the financial clout to do so?, If you invest this sort of money what will you be looking at as a return? I suspect that you are the sort of person that you would want to claim ownership and demand to be a mod, But I could be wrong. Unless your websites are very good then I don't see where you would make a profit let alone break even if you invested the sort of monies needed.

ah some one some sense

Dan the figure is prob nearer £500 per mth and no i don't want to own the site and i certainly don't want to be a mod.

No what i want is to advertise, now would you mind/complain if i plus others where to advertise down the side of this forum by this i will give an example here? you see where the prem advertising space is i/other people would pay a lot of money to get a space like that with a target of 20,000 members.

so would you object ?

if you do i respect that but all this started with me just asking openly on this site if any one would like to consider puting a sponsor ship deal together with regardes this and iI DID get pm's from interested partys

its all about securing a future for this forum and yes if i can make a bit aswell then so be it.

if i had won the lottery last night this woulnt be in debate now we would be sorted but i didnt so life must go on

thanks

The best thing for you to do I would say is to first talk to someone from the St, Maybe arrange a meeting and discuss your proposels.

Archived